BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

As an American, I'm still blissfully free of the burdens of the metric system. But eyeballing 90 cm x 150 cm, that would be roughly 3 ft. x 5 ft.? If so, that's an excellent size and will fit well on my daughter's wall. At age 7, she is finally getting into watching the games all the way through with me. :)

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work smoss. Get them into it when they're young but bear in mind they'll blame you when they are still fans later in life!

On a separate note, I was in the Roverstore in town yesterday and they had the new T-shirt range in stock. Like the Legends idea but I'm not to sure about the pictures chosen for the front. The Hendry Braveheart isn't too bad but the shouting Shearer and Sutton picture isn't up to much. The best is probably the Garner one.

Now the Arte et Labore 'Signature' range look quite classy. There's a simple white script on black and a couple of others. Think I'll be getting one of those.

Craft and Graft crest

White script on black shirt

On a separate note, I was in the Roverstore in town yesterday and they had the new T-shirt range in stock. Like the Legends idea but I'm not to sure about the pictures chosen for the front. The Hendry Braveheart isn't too bad but the shouting Shearer and Sutton picture isn't up to much. The best is probably the Garner one.

I've just noticed on the Rovers website that £1 from every Legends t-shirt sold will go to the Former Players Association - that is a nice idea.

Not sure if its already been suggested but round our way there are cars with Liverpool and Everton transfers across the back window - the Everton one has the club badge and 'your in my heart, your in my soul' - and I know my dad has been trying for ages to get a Rovers but cant one so that could be an idea for the shop.

Or, if anyone knows where you can get them already let me know!

Not sure if its already been suggested but round our way there are cars with Liverpool and Everton transfers across the back window - the Everton one has the club badge and 'your in my heart, your in my soul' - and I know my dad has been trying for ages to get a Rovers but cant one so that could be an idea for the shop.

Have been in the club shop for about 3 or 4 weeks now........A few different ones - Club crest, taking ewood back,

Have been in the club shop for about 3 or 4 weeks now........A few different ones - Club crest, taking ewood back,

Awesome cheers Hughesy!

Had a look a couple of weeks ago but couldnt see anything but that was probably me not looking properly.

Oh and Roversmum, you are of course right, me and my bad spelling

Ok the club is listening - we now have 2 shops and <u>they now want a thread </u> asking fans, what items they would like to see added to the shop?

Now obviously some items will be too expensive and minimum purchase orders may be a problem (depending on the item) - so its worth noting this is just to give the club ideas about what it is we want from the shop & then they can look into making it happen.

<i>Few ideas from me:</i>

Rovers Umbrellas (both golf and small ones)

More framed pictures & canvases - maybe with a booklet full of designs to pick from?

Limited edition pictures - maybe signed framed pics or something (celtic do quite a few)

Rovers wallets

Rovers shirts - Maybe just plain work shirts, but with a small badge maybe imprinted on the shirt.

Please add more.

Oh also iv suggested an iPhone app - which the club are going to investigate, as there isnt a single one out there, yet other clubs have them.

I would like to see the sow on badges we used to be able to get

Just noticed that Roverstore adverts are appearing within Facebook. I'd only looked at the store maybe once or twice previously , but that kind of advertising prompted me to check it out and very nearly buy some stuff. Good idea by the club and with the fine-tuning ability of targeted pay-per-click ads, it should see an increase of traffic to the store and purchases.

How about a "legend" series of t-shirts including the likes of Douglas, Clayton, Faz, Keeley, Garner, Hendry & Sellars through to Jansen, Gallacher, Friedel etc...

About £10 each - I reckon they would fly off the shelves..

When do my royalties start arriving Hughsey?

Just orderded 3 of the 4 legends shirts and they look great. Only thing is the design is exactley the same on all 4 would be nice if they could at least mix the colours up a bit but great shirts never the less.

Hugeshy - Do you know if they will be getting any of the yellow and navy training tops in and some of the nice navy and white shirts the players were wearing for pre-season games (well they were after the Cambridge game)

I think a good idea for the shop would be to offer free car stickers with the roverstore logo and website address on would be a great bit of free advertisment for the club, perhsps have a couple of diffrent ones done with diffrent players on them to give people more reason to put them in there car.

Would love to see a bigger range of canvas's with players and classic momments on. I think a great seller would be offical signed photos and poster of the players. What about having a few shirts done up with the players names already on the back and signed by the player next to his name? I think pretty much any signed items would be good.

What about cereal bowls and plates and knifes,forks and spoons ? Another thing that would be a huge seller would be an offical autograph book and how about having a couple of players signantures already in there to start off?

Hi all,

I know long time no hear I saw yesterday they had 3 rovers pics in the homeware section one of the worthington cup one of the recent burnley game and one of the title winning premiershipnow I see on the online store the pics of the premiership winning team and the recent burnley match does not seem to be on there have these pictures now sold out and anyone know if these pics will be coming back in?

any help would be great

What about some semi-final t-shirts...

:brfc:

They could probably dig out all the foam hands from last time!

Went into the shop before setting off to Hull this morning, I really like the new signature range.

As an American, I'm still blissfully free of the burdens of the metric system. But eyeballing 90 cm x 150 cm, that would be roughly 3 ft. x 5 ft.? If so, that's an excellent size and will fit well on my daughter's wall. At age 7, she is finally getting into watching the games all the way through with me. :)

Bought this on Saturday and it is 90cm x 150cm looks great on my wall :)

th_14791_DSC00002_122_454lo.JPG

Archived