BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

Like it Hughsey! (what sizes have they got them in?)

Hope the club sells them quick, and sees a good opportunity for similar items along the same lines, like my legends t-shirts range suggested on page 1 of the thread.

Along that same line - how about retro-shirts with legends names & numbers - i.e. 5 Hendry, 11 Sellars, 10 Garner etc... if the club gave each of the legends say £1 a shirt for each one in their name then there would be no problems with image rights too.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Unique pieces available next from the club shop......Possible collectors items and 1 is of our legend Tugay.

With all 3 players now having left - the items are now available - £100 each - Buyer will have to collect the item though....

See background pictures......

Pic of Tugay/ RSC

tugaypic.jpg

Pic of Stevie

warnockpic.jpg

Yes thats the one.

Delivery expected on friday - as soon as they come in, they will be on sale. So maybe late friday or if not Saturday.

DVD's on sale friday too.

Both £9.99 each

Of course rather than force people down to the shop, they could allow fans to preorder them, or dare I say order on the net.

What is meant by a 'legends' shirt? Old time Rover's name on a jersey? Are they autographed? And are they available on the net?

Sorry if the above is dense, but I am not familiar with the club shop as I am several thousand miles away.

Hughsey - I'll await my 10% cut then! :D

smoss - The "legends" shirts are t-shirts commemorating great former players of the club, like the Garners, Speedies, Hendrys, Claytons and Douglas' of the world (to name only a few).

I suggested it a while ago as something that I think would sell well.

I saw a rather cool thing the other day (well i thought it was cool :lol: )

Car registration plates with football related quotes under the main lettering (where the main dealers name usually is)

This one said "Rovers til i die" but you could have anything you wanted. i.e "barmy army" "there`s only one Jack Walker" "arte et labore" etc.....

:huh:

I saw a rather cool thing the other day (well i thought it was cool :lol: )

Car registration plates with football related quotes under the mail lettering (where the main dealers name usually is)

This one said "Rovers til i die" but you could have anything you wanted. i.e "barmy army" "there`s only one Jack Walker" "arte et labore" etc.....

:huh:

MUST HAVE IT!!! WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS MY MAN??? (where to buy?)

I just popped into the club shop, and the woman behind the counter didnt realise they were on sale today - they had been told tomorrow, but she gave me the number so I could ring to see if they have arrived.

I was under the impression they were to be on sale on Saturday, not today. I hope that's the case as I've no chance of getting down there for one today!!!

(EDIT) I've just checked and it is today, gutted.

The Burnley DVD is pretty good. A graphic showing or a run through the team lineups before each game would have been nice but that's minor nitpicking. Good highlights (although one quite memorable bit of argy bargy from the first game is missing) and decent presenting from Simon Garner.

The first two games from 00/01 are fantastic to watch - is a reminder of what an exciting footballing team we had at that time under Souness.

Just a quick point on that hughesy, it's actually illegal to have a club badge on a number plate, it should only be used as a 'novelty' item.

I know mate - traffic cops don't tend to bother you for a badge it's more for italic letters or watermark style images.

Archived