BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club are currently reviewing the items on here and the prices etc - they are then also looking at past stock to see what has been a hit and a miss.

It all takes time - so be patient and IF you have any ideas for new items, stick them in here and the necessary department at Ewood will pick them up from here.

Hi all,

Just an idea. I have quite an old rovers quilt & pillow case. On the picture it had a diagram of an old rovers bedroom it had wallpaper,Bedside lamps & lamp shade,curtains with straps, a rovers watch big one on the wall as a clock,a rovers cushion with the old cis top and even one of those rovers cushion type seats. I can't think of the name now. I know we have the curtains,quilt cover & pillowcase and we are looking into bedside lamps and lamp shades but maybe the other items things like the rovers watch as a clock. Rovers cushion type chairs by the bed even maybe wallpaper. I don't know how popular they would be but worth looking into. In the homeware range we should look at rovers toasters and even maybe oven gloves after all Arsenal have their own oven gloves!.

Hughesy there are some bits inc quilt covers,pillow cases, & curtains. I think they are looking into lamp shades & bedside lamps. What I meant tho wallpaper/wallpaper borders,a rovers clock in the shape of a big watch also one of those cushion type seats could the club look into it and see if they were a good seller before?. I actually have a picture of a rovers bedroom from way back of what they used to stock

I think Ince effigies would sell like "hot" cakes.

Maybe a Ince cat litter box.

On a serious note, more dvd's of seasons past would be nice, many many more. I have lots of games on tape or DVD from T.V. but it would be nice to have a professionaly done version.

ill second that. a dvd of the first division promotion would be just the job, id love to relive that - dunn, jansen, duff, cracking

Just got back from my holiday, and whilst away spotted a guy in a Rovers cardigan type zip up thing. Think it was navy with red, white and blue trim on the bottom, sleeves and collar, like on the home shirt. Does anyone know is this is in the shop, as it isn't in the online shop. Thanks.

Archived