BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(mind you, i should be named rovers fan of the year, not only am i one of very very few rovers supporters here, ive managed to convert my football-indifferent girlfriend to a rovers fan !!)

Me and all. An irrational hatred of football in all its forms to a personalised shirt owning Rover in four years...

She even haunts here sometimes.

:D

id like better baby stuff, including blue and white halved baby grows and rover's theamed t shirts

i agree but not at stupid prices i was looking at a pair of baby slippers in the club shop £8.99 sorry thats a joke , that to me is £1.50 for the slippers £7.49 for the badge . come on club shop get real with the prices

hi all,

sparky's rovers wrote: Anyone else wondering what Brfcrule1's house looks like?

briangallagher wrote: Full of full stops and commas?

just to let everyone know I live in a nice house with some nice furniture with all my beloved rovers glassware inc whiskey tumblers,brandy glasses,wine glasses nicely displayed in a display cabinet with loads of pics. sorry no commas or full stops!Lol!

hi all,

sparky's rovers wrote: Anyone else wondering what Brfcrule1's house looks like?

briangallagher wrote: Full of full stops and commas?

just to let everyone know I live in a nice house with some nice furniture with all my beloved rovers glassware inc whiskey tumblers,brandy glasses,wine glasses nicely displayed in a display cabinet with loads of pics. sorry no commas or full stops!Lol!

I take it you don't have many spaces in there either? ;):lol:

i agree but not at stupid prices i was looking at a pair of baby slippers in the club shop £8.99 sorry thats a joke , that to me is £1.50 for the slippers £7.49 for the badge . come on club shop get real with the prices

I'm not trying to defend the club shop prices but you have to remember they will be ordering in 100's not tens of thousands as Primark, Asda etc do. The economies of scale arent there to provide cheapy cheap cheap prices.

I'm shocked that noone has requested Rovers wheelbarrows, bio-hazard suits, lightbulbs, sponges, scimitars and a Keith Andrews tuxedo.

We were waiting for brfcrule1 to, but its okay because you have now.

Maybe we could a Rovers fallout shelter too??

Just realised that the people who make the calanders should put a little thinking into it.

They should put players who are likely to leave for the months of january to may/june.

Im stuck looking at RSC for the month of august !!

Must admit I was thinking it will be sickening to see RSC next month - but it happens most years.

Was wondering though if the club could do something radical on this one. What about:

A 6-month calendar from August to January and another 6-month calendar from February to July.

The first could be bought at the start of the season :rover: and the second at Christmas :xmas: . Doing it this way, they might even be able to include the fixtures in it.

Also, this way, we could keep the players topical since they aren't going anywhere in between transfer windows. :tu:

Hughesy whoever thought those awful, bland, chav like, tee-shirts would be ideal for the Blackburn public want their heads seeing to.

Also the town centre shop wants remerchandising... already it looks like its run by someone who's just started running a shop for the first time in their life, I'm no expert but thats what it looks like to me.

Must admit I was thinking it will be sickening to see RSC next month - but it happens most years.

Was wondering though if the club could do something radical on this one. What about:

A 6-month calendar from August to January and another 6-month calendar from February to July.

The first could be bought at the start of the season :rover: and the second at Christmas :xmas: . Doing it this way, they might even be able to include the fixtures in it.

Also, this way, we could keep the players topical since they aren't going anywhere in between transfer windows. :tu:

You could always get a bit creative - just buy the next Match magazine with a Rovers poster in, bit of glue or sellotape and in no time Roque will have morphed into Kalinic and you can enjoy September :)

Hughesy could you recommend the club shop to sell programmes online? Or maybe set up a subscription so that you could get all the programmes for that season.

I would def pay for it, providing the cost is right

I think this is a very good idea. I can imagine that a lot of people abroad would pay for a e-programme if they were a reasonable price each. It shouldn't be hard to do because it'd all be in a format that can be turned straight to pdf.

Beat me to it Big Fat Sam!

First time I have looked on this thread, but here are my suggestions:

1. Rovers horse saddles

2. Chris Samba Platform shoes and football boots

3. Blackburn nappies (disposable and non-disposable) with Burnley badge on the inside.

4. Michael Salgardo battle axes and gladiatori

5. Benni McCarthy pies and sedatives

6. Steven Reid and David Dunn plaster of paris and bandages.

Beat me to it Big Fat Sam!

First time I have looked on this thread, but here are my suggestions:

1. Rovers horse saddles

2. Chris Samba Platform shoes and football boots

3. Blackburn nappies (disposable and non-disposable) with Burnley badge on the inside.

4. Michael Salgardo battle axes and gladiatori

5. Benni McCarthy pies and sedatives

6. Steven Reid and David Dunn plaster of paris and bandages.

Some great suggestions there, but I reckon we already do No. 5.

Archived