BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

who still buys mouse mats in this day and age??!!

Some of us work out of town and like to show our colours...

I've an old Rovers optical mouse that I bought from the club shop, it would be an idea to start stocking them again.

Hughesy whoever thought those awful, bland, chav like, tee-shirts would be ideal for the Blackburn public want their heads seeing to.

Also the town centre shop wants remerchandising... already it looks like its run by someone who's just started running a shop for the first time in their life, I'm no expert but thats what it looks like to me.

Isn't that what this exercise is all about? Merchandising the shops to suit the fans???

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of us work out of town and like to show our colours...

I've an old Rovers optical mouse that I bought from the club shop, it would be an idea to start stocking them again.

Isn't that what this exercise is all about? Merchandising the shops to suit the fans???

Yes, its an excellent thread. Must admit I want to see our fans looking cool and having some style though.

Hughesy could you please suggest

1. players mugs mugs with individual players pics like they used to as well as the jumbo mugs the shop sold in the failed souey regime bigger than the normal size ones.

2. Rovers bbq's- I suggested this before a big kettle bbq with lid with the rovers badge on the lid and the bbq painted blue and white all over would be nice.maybe they could do a deal next summer with the rovers aprons they used to sell.

3. any news on rovers umbrellas would be really cool as now the rain season has started you also can get those umbrellas that don't get broke in the wind they should look into this. Am really hacked off as a spurs fan who I regularly see in the local pub and outside has a spurs one!

4. champagne flutes I know nearly all other prem clubs have these with the rest of the glassware on sale would make an interesting collection.

5. Rovers wallbangers like that American firm produced for most other prem lge clubs you can stick them on the wall.

6. Rovers satellite dishes like they used to with the rovers logo on the dish would be good.

7. Rovers leather wallets like they used to do ages ago with many compartments for credit cards.

if you could suggest these Hughesy also could you find out what new lines are due in in the near future thanks.

p.s. off topic Hughesy is that your dog it looks quite nice looks very similar to my cat in colour!

if you could suggest these Hughesy also could you find out what new lines are due in in the near future thanks.

p.s. off topic Hughesy is that your dog it looks quite nice looks very similar to my cat in colour!

Il ask what the plans are - your suggestions will of been picked up direct from here (thats the whole point of the thread)

Yes a Blue staffordshire bull terrier.

Can we have more of this seasons yellow training shirt please. I went to get one at Ewood and the helpful girl said they had sold out very quickly as they didnt have many due to the club thinking they wouldnt sell. They were wrong, get some more in!

This is from the rovers store mate:-

4. Cancellation and Returns

You may cancel your order in relation to any unwanted Products at any time up to 14 days after receipt of the relevant Products provided you return the unwanted Products to us within that time. This right to cancellation of orders does not apply to Products which have been damaged or tampered with or to custom-printed shirts or items which have been otherwise personalised. Furthermore if a player changes his number at any time BRFC cannot offer a refund or exchange on the shirt (this does not effect your statutory rights). You do not need to give Blackburn Rovers a reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay a penalty.

To cancel your order, you must give notice in writing of the cancellation of your order to Blackburn Rovers at the returns address. Please provide details so that we can identify both you and your order (including, if possible, details of your order number as set out in the purchase confirmation emailed to you).

If you have received the Products before you cancel your order then, unless you have lost your right to cancel because you have damaged or tampered with the Products, you must send them back to the Blackburn Rovers returns address by registered post together with details of your order at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your order but Blackburn Rovers has already processed the Products for delivery, you must not unpack the Products when they are delivered to you and you must send them to the returns address by registered post together with details of your order at your own cost and risk.

If the Products which Blackburn Rovers delivers to you are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity ("Defective Products") and you do not wish to keep them, you must notify Blackburn Rovers in writing at the Blackburn Rovers returns address of the problem and return the Defective Products by registered post in an unused/unworn state within 14 days of delivery.

Provided that you have notified Blackburn Rovers that you are cancelling your order or that you are returning defective Products (as the case may be) in accordance with these conditions of sale, any sums debited by Blackburn Rovers from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of receipt by Blackburn Rovers of the notice of cancellation or the notice of return of defective Products (as the case may be).

prd_maxzoom_kb-54614.jpg

I would love a Rovers one of them but we would have a big crown paints sticker on the back of it which would put me off.

Hughesy,

Do you know if the club plan to introduce more trainingwear lines.

If seen some pictures of tracksuits that arn't currently instock online.I'm thinking of the one seen on the bench with a White top half and a navy bottom half?..currently the only one online is the plain navy blue one.

Also the flouresent yellow training rang is quality..any plans to Stock any of these items??

Thanks for your efforts.

Hughesy,

Do you know if the club plan to introduce more trainingwear lines.

If seen some pictures of tracksuits that arn't currently instock online.I'm thinking of the one seen on the bench with a White top half and a navy bottom half?..currently the only one online is the plain navy blue one.

Also the flouresent yellow training rang is quality..any plans to Stock any of these items??

Thanks for your efforts.

In the shop yesterday they had the full range of training stuff, the blue, white and yellow versions.

I would very much like to have a good selection of players mugs wiv loads in inc Salgado,Kalinic would very much like to own mugs with photos of the players. I have one from seasons back of Craig Bellamy. I also have the ones with the club crest on. I would even go for one with Hoilett on or even McCarthy I notice since 2 seasons ago the amount of mugs has gone a bit downhill Hughesy can you please suggest these one that would be popular and would probably go down well is one with our very own former Maestro on.

Archived