BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol you serious?

I'd rather have some ones with Blackburn End or something like that, but just to celebrate one block isn't going to be wildly successful, especially when around 1000 sit there... could do one for each stand ;)

lol you serious?

Just throwing out ideas to follow on from the 5-0 t-shirts. The NO1 section seem to be more visible from were I sit on the other side of the ground these guys and galls seem have a characteristic seperate form the rest of the Blackburn end and having been a NO1 hasbeen :D could they possibly sell.

The focus from the club always has been one primarliy of the players and the club, were as for me, my focus is and always has been of the fans which the media guys at the club dont seem to get or cover. Take the Feyenoord game, the game was boring, if so then the focus should have gone completely on the fans thats my focus, the fans are sometimes more colourful than the games.

I think price and minimum order requirements could stop something like N01 t-shirts.

Legends T-shirts are something they are looking at currently.

Id like to see some nice jackets turn up - like the Adidas old school style ones...

I think price and minimum order requirements could stop something like N01 t-shirts.

Legends T-shirts are something they are looking at currently.

Id like to see some nice jackets turn up - like the Adidas old school style ones...

Always buy an upto date training jacket, this season that blue bodied one with the white shoulders looks very poor so uncool, umbro could and should have done alot better with this.

I saw those dinner sets on Saturday, the leather wallet look good. Can't see many fans coughing up £94.99 for a Warnock Wall Art Print or the one with Tugay and Santa Cruz on it which costs £144.99 bit to much.

I'd have thought the prints will be limited edition? No hard feelings towards Warnock and it's a cracking print, and the was with tugs and Roque is a good one too. They'll look well on the wall of my spare room.

They are expensive and maybe not to everybodies taste but hopefully there will be more to come to suit other peoples tastes.

If I had room for it - id buy the Tugay one. But I dont! Dont forget those prints are massive in size!

Oh my word, I've just noticed that they are 3 meters by 2 meters, I wish I had a spare room big enough!

Could we not have an option for a more sensible 600mm x 400mm sort of size?

Oh my word, I've just noticed that they are 3 meters by 2 meters, I wish I had a spare room big enough!

Could we not have an option for a more sensible 600mm x 400mm sort of size?

Guys, these weren't made to be sold. They're retail decorative advertising pieces that were hanging in the club shoppe but are now obsolete because the players are elsewhere.

• Backroom

I only found out about the t shirts today and came in here to see people opinions, I thought they made us seem small time and somehow needy but they have obviously been popular.

Hi all,

I had an idea the other day but it all really a dependent on whether we get there now I know it's a long shot but if and a big if we get into Europe maybe the forces higher up could come up with a design for a rovers passport and after today's result not likely I know but there is still time and you never know anyway just a suggestion.

What a load of rubbish, my point proved, why only order a 1000k?? i really want this dvd but have no chance of getting up too the club shop. I'll keep my money in my pocket instead.

Your point proved incorrect?! :blush:

1 week later and none of them have sold out, including all sizes of the t-shirt....just like to have a good old moan do you?!

• 2 weeks later...

Some new items in the shop I noticed.

- Uncle jack lifting the premiership on canvas

- Rovers Garden Gnomes

- Rovers badge for back window of Car

- Rovers winter hats

Legends T-shirts not too far off now either. Range of 4 or 5 coming soon!!!

thanks for the info Hughesy some nice things in including my favourite leather wallet as they say getting there slowly Hughesy I see the rovers garden gnome is on the rovers website do they have different sizes in the actual shop? also Hughesy when you say legends t-shirts range of 4 or 5 is there any chance one of the designs coming in soon is likely to be the Tugay turkish delight which sold so well at the end of last season? would also like to see rovers bedside lamps,wallpaper,and cereal bowls would be nice would also like to see individual players mugs including Di Santo-(would love to have him here permanently), Dunn, even maybe Hoilett mugs would be nice.

Archived