BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a load of rubbish, my point proved, why only order a 1000k?? i really want this dvd but have no chance of getting up too the club shop. I'll keep my money in my pocket instead.

1000k?? Dont think we would have a problem with that many.....

As for the dvd - didnt someone just say its online?! :huh:

Went into the shop today to collect the book that I had ordered and was very excited to see pink stripy hat and scarf with Rovers on!!!

There seemed to be loads of the Burnley DVD's around the shop. I would be surprised if people who wanted them today didn't manage to get one.

There was a fair few people wearing the 5-nil t-shirts in the Darwen End on Saturday. I counted 6 just around us. The better half donned her t-shirt, so i opted for something else (i thought it would look a bit sad us both wearing them lol) :unsure:

There was a fair few people wearing the 5-nil t-shirts in the Darwen End on Saturday. I counted 6 just around us. The better half donned her t-shirt, so i opted for something else (i thought it would look a bit sad us both wearing them lol) :unsure:

In Korea you'd be very trendy. couple tee shirts are the in thing apparently according to my sons.

Apologies if this has been mentioned but carrying on from the 5-0 t-shirts, what about a 2-0 or a 2-1 t-shirt of Rovers other victories over Burnley.

Keep the theme going as it sends out a feel good message to the supporters.

Archived