BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ill second that. a dvd of the first division promotion would be just the job, id love to relive that - dunn, jansen, duff, cracking

I'd go for that one too. Most fun I've had as a Rovers fan that season. Went to loads of away games. Have some still on video but don't tend to use the video player nowadays, so a dvd would be great.

ill second that. a dvd of the first division promotion would be just the job, id love to relive that - dunn, jansen, duff, cracking

Me too, I missed 2 games all season because of the fuel blockade. I was living and working in London then and couldn't get fuel to get to the Watford home game on the Tuesday night and the Sheff United away game on the Friday night iirc. Fantastic season, probably my most enjoyable one.

Ok here is what I have for you:

From Friday the Dingle bashing DVD will go on sale, showing the last 4 games against them - £9.99 - Limited edition, 1000 to be sold. The DVD itself is presented by the one and only Simon Garner. So get your's purchased quick...

Next up the new T-shirt should be on sale from Saturday, however they are expected to arrive in stock from Friday and therefore as soon as they do, they will be out on the shop floor at both Ewood and in the Mall. £9.99 for the Osaka style T-Shirt, again 1000 in stock - limited edition

Here is the pic - (Having a few probs uploading it)

If not working still - try this link

What do people think.............?

Finally from Friday the club-shop will be having a 25% SALE....so cheaper Rovers goodies coming to all soon.

Details should follow on the official site later.

Ok here is what I have for you:

From Friday the Dingle bashing DVD will go on sale, showing the last 4 games against them - £9.99 - Limited edition, 1000 to be sold. The DVD itself is presented by the one and only Simon Garner. So get your's purchased quick...

Next up the new T-shirt should be on sale from Saturday, however they are expected to arrive in stock from Friday and therefore as soon as they do, they will be out on the shop floor at both Ewood and in the Mall. £9.99 for the Osaka style T-Shirt, again 1000 in stock - limited edition

Here is the pic - (Having a few pics uploading it)

If not working still - try this link

What do people think.............?

Finally from Friday the club-shop will be having a 25% SALE....so cheaper Rovers goodies coming to all soon.

Details should follow on the official site later.

Cant open the link.

Am i missing something here??? why make all the things people actually want limited edition??? yet utter cack t shirts with Rovers on we order millions

Mate all you can do is buy one - the more that sell the better it is for future ideas like this one.

Try this one maybe........

burnleytee.gif

Thoughts on the above - do people like/ plan on buying?!

Is that the actual t-shirt? If so very good and ideal for to wear on the 18th ... :rover:

Yes thats the one.

Deffo available from the store in the Mall on Saturday? I'll make a special trip down there if that's the case.

Delivery expected on friday - as soon as they come in, they will be on sale. So maybe late friday or if not Saturday.

DVD's on sale friday too.

Both £9.99 each

I`d love a similar style t-shirt, but instead of the number 5 howzabout the number 30? As a reminder of our 30yrs dominance over the returds.

The club could update the number every year :tu:

btw, i like the t-shirt & will be getting one ;)

Archived