BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

More retro kits. I love having the retro kits to wear and support the club without being in an actual football shirt, plus I find they actually get more attention if in a bar watching a game or anything like that. Maybe more retro kits from recent times but still done in cotton? '95 shirt on sale?

Second that. My '78 retro got a lot of attention in the Algarve a couple of weeks ago. Was told they wont be getting more stock when sold out.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I have to say a proper rovers suit would be amazing. I mentioned this last year and thought it would be a good idea. I had my cousins wedding last year and was saying would have loved to have worn a new rovers suit with the cufflinks and tie set,anyway it would make an ideal gift for special occasions. Hughesy try to put that into people in the know.

there is now a rovers app on the app store for Iphone/Ipod Touch its 59p but all it is - is a small interface with buttons when you press the different buttons different rovers chants (recording in the stands) sound out

just search rovers on App Store....... im pretty sure its not an official rovers app seeing as the chants contain bad langauge

It is worth getting, especially if you are unfortunatly have

To work with any dingles!

On the suits, I would of bought the for my

Wedding.

I mainly had to go with my wife's idea's for

The wedding but I did manage to get my o e idea

Of naming the tables with present and ex players names!

How many on here would be willing to pay a couple of hundred for a nice Rovers suit?

I definately would. I was going to ask Grooby to try and steal me one or if I could buy one. The players ones were great last season.

had a few more ideas pop into my head last night.

laptop cases wit hthe crest

ipod cases (they clip on)

BRFC furniture ie wardrobes and drawers (for a kids bedroom)

the crown BRFC blue paint (and white) availble in the club shop (as a twin pack maybe)

Flags with the crest on (big ones)

had a few more ideas pop into my head last night.

laptop cases wit hthe crest

ipod cases (they clip on)

BRFC furniture ie wardrobes and drawers (for a kids bedroom)

the crown BRFC blue paint (and white) availble in the club shop (as a twin pack maybe)

Flags with the crest on (big ones)

Crown 'Matt' Blue paint is available in the club shop. Amazingly though, you can buy white paint in most DIY stores!

Personally, I think wardrobes and other furniture is going a bit far, the club needs to stock simple affordable items. a range of flags, car stickers, clothing, pens, wallets, tankards, mugs, playing cards, poker sets/chips, a better selection of famed pictures, stationary sets, wallpaper, optical wireless mouse...

I don't think we have a big enough target area to stock the bigger more expensive items as furniture.

Hi all,

I agree unluckymorten we need to start stocking the basics e.g. wallpapers, wallpaper borders, bedside lamps- they are currently in negotiations to stock them,wallets the leather ones with many compartments for cards,cereal bowls, blinds, even champagne flutes. I did ask before about bbq's but I think that would be going too big too soon lets first get the basics first then the big stuff will follow.

Just realised that the people who make the calanders should put a little thinking into it.

They should put players who are likely to leave for the months of january to may/june.

Im stuck looking at RSC for the month of august !!

Just realised that the people who make the calanders should put a little thinking into it.

They should put players who are likely to leave for the months of january to may/june.

Im stuck looking at RSC for the month of august !!

On the official calendar, it's Pedersen....

On the official calendar, it's Pedersen....

Ok next month :) its an official calander but its at my girl friends house so i forgot whether it was this month or next.

(mind you, i should be named rovers fan of the year, not only am i one of very very few rovers supporters here, ive managed to convert my football-indifferent girlfriend to a rovers fan !!)

Ok next month :) its an official calander but its at my girl friends house so i forgot whether it was this month or next.

(mind you, i should be named rovers fan of the year, not only am i one of very very few rovers supporters here, ive managed to convert my football-indifferent girlfriend to a rovers fan !!)

I have converted my many exgfs to be rovers fans! I broke up badly with ONE of them and she is now a ManUre fan again, BUT the others, i'm still mates with AND....theyv all got season tickets!! How dya like THEM apples?

I have done some digging I see Stevie Warnolk's sponsor have advertised up in their showroom in Darwen vinyl flooring would be a good seller in the club shop. I also had an idea what about a rovers carpet with the emblem embroided onto, it would look cool like that shop that closed down was selling. I also see rovers are selling curtains how about as an alternative getting some rovers blinds in much more popular and trendy nowadays would do me a treat in my place and I believe they had these before in the shop anyway just some suggestions

laters.

Archived