BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughesy do you know are there any plans to bring out a rovers laptop bag I would have thought that would be a good seller

I can ask for you....

Hopefully the scarfs will sell well at just £8.....il be getting mine

As for the kits, we are almost in March, it would surely be daft to buy another load of stock a few months before they announce the new kit wouldnt it??

I bought the metal tax disk holder back in November. It sticks with little glue bits. Today was the 28th February and the Maltese heat was enough to leave the holder hanging on just one sticky bit. Luckily the club happen to have a 'Car Accessory Set' available online. However, it costs me 8 pounds postage as its a minimum charge. The set costs just 4.99 and probably weighs next to nothing.

Would there happen to be someone out there kind enough to buy the set and post it to me ?

I will arrange payment by paypal, or whatever way you like.

PM me, thanks.

Hughesy can you tell me what new items are in the rovers store they haven't updated the online store for a while now have the umbrellas come in yet? what about the bedside lamps? cereal bowls? rucksacks? any news would be great also have they got another of those 3d online brochures would have thought they would have had another one out? any help would be great thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Saw plenty of fans in the souvenir t-shirt & retro scarf yesterday which looked great - hopefully the fans will snap up the last few of them in the coming weeks....£15 for the pair of them

Big change today in the club shop - The club has become the 1st club in the country to move all ticket sales (except match days) into the official club shop. One transaction, one swipe & you can now get your match day tickets along with any merchandise you want....

NEW AWAY KIT - Will be unveiled towards the end of next week...it will be available for pre-order online - it will then be launched in the shops in May...with a couple of players signing day in one of the shops to be arranged.

Season tickets 10/11 - Iv also heard that it is possible that we may have some info about these this week - although that is not for definite and we will have to wait and see....hopefully it will happen as their is a feel good factor around at the moment and it would be perfect timing & it would also be nice & early for us all...giving a good few home games to market the new ST's. So perhaps this week....but not gauranteed....

I still want to know what all them points I've been collecting for the past 2 seasons on my little keyfob are going to get me?! :lol:

Me too. I asked when I was in the club shop a few weeks ago and the girl behind the counter hadn't a clue! :)

With the brass I've spent in there (for me and our two now adult kids) over the last 20 years or so, I would have racked up enough points for a 2010/11 season ticket!

Archived