BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In asda they have England lunch boxes in the shape of the shirt with little stickers so xot can put your name and number on the back, any chance of getting these in a Rovers top please? Cheers

In asda they have England lunch boxes in the shape of the shirt with little stickers so xot can put your name and number on the back, any chance of getting these in a Rovers top please? Cheers

I was wondering whether anyone could help me out I understand according to Hughesy the Rovers Lamp-shades have come in but the mailorder dept. will not be putting them on the online range according to them being to bulky & fragile could someone please confirm are the shades made out of glass? & would anyone be willing if I was to send over a cheque for the item & postage whether they could pick up the Lamp shade for me and send it through well packaged to my home address I would be most eternally grateful if someone on here could help us

thanks.

My dad needs a new rovers mug, all the colour's peeling off his old one. We haven't had any decent ones for a while - I've got a really cool 1860 Munich one from a holiday, its got the club badge in sort of 3D, standing out from the background, looks quality!

A barcode supporting mate of mine has a similar one.

Any chance of a mug-update or are things already in the pipeline?

I am a bit surprised thought there might be someone to help me out with the lampshade. I have been looking forward to these for a long time I am appealing to someone's nice nature if I send a cheque thru could someone send me the new rovers lampshade. I would be eternally grateful please can someone help?. I have been told they will be not adding it to the online range due to it being fragile would even be prepared to pay for it to be sent to me registered post if need be.

Archived