BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping someone on here might help me out. I understand the Base Layers/Under Armour have come in but have not been put on the online shop. I was wondering whether someone on here could check in the shop if they have the white one that Kalinic wears in stock in the shop. The Thermal one if I send someone on here a cheque for the money & P+P whether they could pick it up for me and send it on?. I would be eternally grateful.

I was hoping someone on here might help me out. I understand the Base Layers/Under Armour have come in but have not been put on the online shop. I was wondering whether someone on here could check in the shop if they have the white one that Kalinic wears in stock in the shop. The Thermal one if I send someone on here a cheque for the money & P+P whether they could pick it up for me and send it on?. I would be eternally grateful.

If they are not planning on adding these base layers to the online shop, I too would be interested in purchasing one of these.

Sorry to hijack your request Brfcrule1! :lol:

If they are not planning on adding these base layers to the online shop, I too would be interested in purchasing one of these.

Sorry to hijack your request Brfcrule1! :lol:

Go on eBay, type in "umbro 37 degrees" and they work out about £10 cheaper.

Took my grandson to his first match on Saturday. His mum wanted to buy him a Rovers hat but the only one in stock in kiddies' size was a blatant Rovers hat with huge blue writing on it. As he lives in Munich and will only attend the occasional match, she wanted something more subtle. Those men's hats with the furry flaps down over your ears would have been ideal, particularly for when it snows in Munich and he's at his outdoor playgroup - hardy folks, these Germans. Any chance of getting them in little ones sizes - they're forecasting a bad winter here too.

[rant] I must admit I'm very disappointed in the stock the shops are carrying at the moment. There's nothing really outstanding, the clothes are dull and there's not enough variety (not indluding the kit in this!) people are looking for gifts but will already have much of what is there if they are fans. I've wanted a new backpack for some time (for carrying my flask and rug :P ) but no chance. In fact there only seems to be the smallish lunch bag about. Christmas is coming up, surely someone would have had the nous to get some merchandise together - and more winter stuff too because, hey, the weather is getting cold!

Wanted a couple of new autograph books but didn't see any of them either, kids were buying notebooks for the players to sign at the last player signing. How about book type holders for the player picture cards? Never mind, have a garden gnome instead. Back into the comfort zone, Rovers some things are just too much effort ... Merchandise Requests my foot [/rant]

can the rovers shop not sell a Burnley toilet matt, so everytime Im drunk and go for a pee and am swaying I can pi$$ all over the dingles and not have to mop it up!!

Archived