BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is perhaps not the best place to ask, but I didn't want to create a new thread for such a limited question. Does anyone know of a high production value youth soccer fundamentals DVD?

I ask as Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns put one out on basketball and it was truly outstanding. Clear, concise, positive and very watchable due to the care taken to production. I could use something of the equivalent for soccer at the U8 through U10 levels.

Thanks.

I saw a lad on Saturday in the 'Perspex' top from the club shop and couldn't help noticing that the Blue & White halves on the front continued around the back instead of being 'opposite' if you catch my drift. Has anyone else picked this up?

Roversmum did you see the backpacks in there on Friday would be good.

Bought one last Thursday. Disappointing size and design though. I wanted one with enough room for a couple of flasks (and possibly a blanket :P) , but for a student there wouldn't even be enough room for a file. Could probably get more in my handbag ...

Bought one last Thursday. Disappointing size and design though. I wanted one with enough room for a couple of flasks (and possibly a blanket :P) , but for a student there wouldn't even be enough room for a file. Could probably get more in my handbag ...

I feel your pain.

I too am disheartened when a much sought after and needed desire arrives and turns to out to bring nothing but sorrow.

I saw a lad on Saturday in the 'Perspex' top from the club shop and couldn't help noticing that the Blue & White halves on the front continued around the back instead of being 'opposite' if you catch my drift. Has anyone else picked this up?

oh dear...I wonder if they were a cheap job lot from a V***y's subsidiary in India?

• 2 weeks later...

I saw someone on saturday with a black zip up top. Looked like football shirt material, and had the umbro diamond on one side and 'arte et labore' on the other side. Has anyone seen these? Had a quick look on the website and couldn't see anything.

I cant find it either. If you get any joy can you stick it on here so I can get one?

Cheers

I cant find it either. If you get any joy can you stick it on here so I can get one?

Cheers

Nipped into the club shop before the Stoke game and found a few of them. Very limited sizes though. Hopefully they may get some more sizes in, I thought they looked smart!

Unless I'm missing something, there don't seem to be any car window stickers... just an idea.

There are some in the shop.

I would like to see a blue and white halved, thick winter warm, hoody. For the days when it is too damn cold just to wear a rovers shirt.

Nipped into the club shop before the Stoke game and found a few of them. Very limited sizes though. Hopefully they may get some more sizes in, I thought they looked smart!

Cheers Robbo - being XL or XXL narrows my chances of geting one though! (erm, stocky not fat btw!!)

• 5 months later...

Not sure if anyone got the voucher yesterday by email or not.

Basically 10% off all retail (exc Season tickets) when you spend £50-99

20% off when you spend over £100

It will be going out to everyone on the database

Archived