BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about an invisible striker?

Replica Sick notes or gift vouchers for physio for Grella?

Lend the Belly from the Reebok for Benni when he come's back with West Spam?

What about oversize urine sample tubes, so we can all see the likes of Kish, Andrews and Rigters REALLY taking the pis*?

A MASSIVE offside line that moves in line with their last defender so that Roberts can actually see it?

Diving scoring cards?

"f cuk THE BBC" T Shirts?

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hughesy I have just been looking on the new shop thread as I live out of town and get the train to Mill Hill on match days I haven’t been in. Just a thought if the coffee is good quality would it be possible to do a Rovers brand and sell it in the shop/on line?

Hughesy I have just been looking on the new shop thread as I live out of town and get the train to Mill Hill on match days I haven’t been in. Just a thought if the coffee is good quality would it be possible to do a Rovers brand and sell it in the shop/on line?

I cant see that being possible as the coffee is a franchise outlet built in to the Rovers cafe.

• 4 weeks later...

I am sorry to bump this thread up but I couldn't think of another thread this could be put in could someone please advise possibly send a link for the under armour on the online store have looked all over the online site but no luck I know someone said they had arrived in a while back. Thanks for any help

I am sorry to bump this thread up but I couldn't think of another thread this could be put in could someone please advise possibly send a link for the under armour on the online store have looked all over the online site but no luck I know someone said they had arrived in a while back. Thanks for any help

You might have to wait a little while for a response. Most people are keeping an eye on the Rovers game - currently in progress!

I think i saw base layers made by Umbro last weekend in the club shop, as i went in they were on the left hand side of the shop were all the shirts were and if memory serves me right i think they look like the man city ones badge on them sort of thing. They had black ones and i think blue as well.

What's the difference between the base layers in the shop and any other? Kitbag and Sports Direct usually have decent prices.

I think it just has the Rovers badge on. I think Pedersen was wearing it yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

What about a CD of some crowd chants, with some commentary thrown in just to pad it out?

I know there would be a bit of swearing involved so that might make it tricky for the club to market....

I ask because it would be good to listen to some of the atmosphere while running with my iPod on - inspirational - making the hair stand up etc!!!

Evenif it's not an official club thing could somebody else put this together as a compilation?

I'm going to hate myself for asking this but, Hughsey, do you know if the club are releasing a squad poster this season?

How about a comedy one, with Andrews pointing, Grella on a stretcher, Dunn with a pie etc?

Archived