BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughesy, not sure if this has mentioned before, but when you click on the "help" button on onerovers it doesnt work.

well ive clicked on the add to basket button, and it told me i have no funds. I think that doesnt work either ;):lol:

on a more serious note, will there be any kind of Laptop Screen Protective items. Does one get any of those, as i my screen is a glossy finish, so its prone to finger prints. I dont feel like going through 30 pages, but are there Rovers laptop bags?

Regards

football boots anybody? 1 boot blue, and the other boot white? :-) Now that would be fantastic. You could then have the option to personlise the boots with your name and a number. :-)

The shop in the mall will close around the 16th June.

The new cafe bar in town will not be a copy of blues - it will try to aimed at the passing trade, trying to lure shoppers in - the club have realised their is still a lack of quality Coffee brands/ shops in town and therefore they are trying to taop into that market....The coffee will be of a good quality & their will be a licensed bar area & wi-fi.

Merchandise

The Vuvuzelas will not be bought by Rovers, and as yet they are waiting to see what happens if anything - before deciding on any policy around those.

The new cafe bar in town will not be a copy of blues - it will try to aimed at the passing trade, trying to lure shoppers in - the club have realised their is still a lack of quality Coffee brands/ shops in town and therefore they are trying to taop into that market....The coffee will be of a good quality & their will be a licensed bar area & wi-fi.

Merchandise

The Vuvuzelas will not be bought by Rovers, and as yet they are waiting to see what happens if anything - before deciding on any policy around those.

Will there be any Rovers merchandise in the new outlet?

Merchandise

The lease on The Mall shop was a short term lease anyway (so I am led to believe!). I just hope a section of the new cafe/bar will have a merchandise section.

Merchandise

How do you mean?

Merchandise

Hughesy whats the brands name for the coffee please. Plus a good idea would be to try and keep the visitor centre feel and just add a touch of Rovers to it.

The visitor centre coffee by the way doesnt do it for me, so I hope they dont continue to use that brand or bean type.

How do you mean?

Well they cant stop street sellers, if that happens, then they may well get on peoples nerves and potentially cause trouble....I know for 1 that I dont want some idiot sat next to me with that Droning noise....

JAL not sure on brand mate, just know they intend on serving better than the stuff you get in Blues bar.

Will definitly be getting the monopoly game once its in stock. Just ordered the new home shirt, 09/10 and 06/07 dvds, beach towel, the t-shirt wid d little kits on it and a little car airfreshner.

Was looking to get the away shirt with a name and number printed but, as with most things rovers related, i'd rather wait for the take over to be sorted. Maybe we will have an exciting new name. Niko or Olsson may have their number changed. Niko might get 10 and Olsson might get 3. Who knows.

Hughesy whats all this black, grey, and white colours in the club shop ?

Thought i'd stumbled into a geordie shop at one point, even saw white polo shirts with a black umbro badge on one side and arte et labore embroidered on the other side. Whats the reasons behind these colours.

Just looked on the onerovers site and they have a Rovers Monopoly board game available for preorder at £29.99 :D

Gotta get one of them - must have!!

Hughesy whats all this black, grey, and white colours in the club shop ?

Thought i'd stumbled into a geordie shop at one point, even saw white polo shirts with a black umbro badge on one side and arte et labore embroidered on the other side. Whats the reasons behind these colours.

Not sure - perhaps its because they are probably the most casual colours (Black or white)....cant expect everything to be blue.

Not sure - perhaps its because they are probably the most casual colours (Black or white)....cant expect everything to be blue.

Do you mean nobody has noticed at the store. FFS whats the brand and whats the corporate colours it aint black and white in my book Hughesy.

If we've got red and black away colours then I could understand seeing red and black colours in the shop running alongside the blue and white stuff but black and white..... come on.

Last season we had neon yellow training gear....nobody said anything about that.

Also isnt our away kit red n black!?!? And our home is blue n white....so both Black & White are in there...nothing wrong with it :unsure:

Do you no if they will be selling any more of the t-shirts/polo shirts with blackburn badge on one side of the chest and England on the other?. I purchased one recentley but left it in the changing room at Ewood in may after a charity match :(

Hughesy, not sure if this has mentioned before, but when you click on the "help" button on onerovers it doesnt work.

Just to add, if you click to Log in/Register, it says

'Activate your Account

To Activate an exsisting account, please fill the form below.'

Please sort it out ;)

Do you no if they will be selling any more of the t-shirts/polo shirts with blackburn badge on one side of the chest and England on the other?. I purchased one recentley but left it in the changing room at Ewood in may after a charity match :(

I saw some white v neck t shirts like that yesterday

....so both Black & White are in there...nothing wrong with it :unsure:

Can you get the white polo shirts with BLUE embroidery on Hughesy ? Blue and white is my prefered choice :rover:

Back to the cafe in town Hughesy, Northcote arent going to be involved in it are they.

Archived