BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

I've seen shirt shaped keychains on ebay, which you can personalise (your name and number or a player's name).

Problem is they are unofficial and the front of the shirt would be just plain with blackburn rovers written, no crest or anything.

That and shirt shaped key rings or maybe crest shaped that are rubber as opposed to hard plastic or metal, to avoid scratching the car or doors.

A halved beach towel would be a great idea. I did get my hands on a towel off ebay but its not big enough to cover a beach bed.

RETRO SHIRTS. The Perspex shirt from 1989 looks amazing and it was on ebay and I tried to bid but at 140 pounds was a little too expensive !!

With regards to legends shirts I have actually had a black t shirt printed myself with pics of garner, hendry, shearer, sutton, duff, jansen, friedel and tugay. the pics are about 5cmx15cm and are all next to eachother without spaces. So it basically looks like one pic.

I think I made it sound awful but it actually looks quite nice. I think this is a great idea. I would put a pic up but I havent got one.

Also, Fred Perry style zip up tracksuit jackets. Not training style but a fashionable style.

Seems like the club really is listening. The towel, the retro shirts, the legends shirts (i think), and the fashionable zip up have all been added.

I'm sure other items that others have mentioned have also been added. Respect.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pimped my 95-96 champions home shirt with official shearer 9 asics numbering via waggysports and some 94-95 champions lextra badges from some far out guy in Sri Lanka via ebay!

Going to add a champions league football on the right sleeve as well, just to mark the one and only time we were in it!

as much as the frame? it can't be too hard to do it yourself with a bit of stiff card

I've done one with the premier league champions shirt, its Ok, but the ones I've seen on display in certain shops look a lot more the finished article than mine.

I've got the Worthington cup final shirt to put up in frame so if someone could do it for a reasonable price then the champs shirt would probably be done aswell to match.

Not wanting to sound too picky but I'm sure the 1989/1990 season was the first season we wore the new crest on our shirts and not the red rose as is shown on the retro kit. This shirt looks more like the 1988/89 one. I stand to be corrected though, and probably will.

Still a fantastic shirt - can't fit into my original anymore!! :rover:

• Backroom

Is the 89-90 one the royal Perspex one or the really light Ribero made one?

Edit: Just looked and its the one I like but it looks beyond crap sadly I really wanted one as well :(

3996l-1.jpg

+2 Yeah I would love a new rovers rucksack also now we have new owners and they say they want to improve the merchandise would love to see things like cereal bowls,alarm clocks,window blinds, players mugs of some of our new players Kalinic,Jones,Samba etc.,hip flasks,mirrors,teapots etc.. but would say a new rovers rucksack is vital.

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping someone could help me some time back I got a company to design a 6oz hip flask unfortunately as I was filling it up last night it started to leak from the bottom it also seems to have a gap in the top does anyone know where I can get the hip flask repaired also does anyone know if there are any hip flasks in the club shop at the moment would have thought at this time of year would be quite popular any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Archived