SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mini kits, mini car flags, simple badge stickers etc are all in the shop

What would we do without you Hughesy? :huh:

Is there going to be a season review DVD? im not sure if the club will think its worthwhile, just enquiring though

There is - should be out at the beginning of July, like the home kit.

Any idea if this will be put online?

Iv asked for you mate

• 2 weeks later...

Under Armour?

Right Guard, Lynx etc..... :rolleyes:

Because they keep you warm? :rock:

:blink: I remember the days when we had to run around a bit to keep warm. Football`s a game for softies these days!! :unsure:

I have two flags which I could do with replacing. One is blue and white quarters with the crest in the middle; the other is a St George's Cross with the crest in the middle. Not so keen on the current design flags.

Those things. Why'd anyone want to look like a big puff in one of those? Makes me think of John Barnes in his tights.

well it depends on what type you get, thermal keep you warm, temp control keeps you cool, and compression helps with blood circulation and all of them wick sweat away. rather handy if you play football or want to stay warm at ewood without having 12 layers on. The thermal Under Armour (Under Armour brand that is) is good to around -4 Degrees Celsius I believe

Hughesy, can you confirm do they have the lamp shades on sale yet and any idea when they are likely to go online? have been checking but nothing so far.

Especially for you - the club now have lamp shades in stock!!!

They also took stock of Rovers dart boards yesterday too, along with the season review DVD (which will go on sale soon-ish)

Especially for you - the club now have lamp shades in stock!!!

They also took stock of Rovers dart boards yesterday too, along with the season review DVD (which will go on sale soon-ish)

Waggy wants one for the pub in Rishton, has to have Sam's face in the bulls eye. ;)

Especially if its been shoved up your bum first.

Someone has one around by us and if I hear it at an ungodly hour, I'm going to shove it so far that the only time it makes a noise is when he farts... Fortunately, he has only blown it a few times and not late at night...

Archived