BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chinese Baby Soup

Before you click on the link I must warn you that the article does contain some very strong images.

I know different cultures all over the world have food delicacies which are not to everyones taste on the eye but you if you give it a try you may just suprise youself.

In this case though, it's suggested as more of a medical aid.

My link

Skepticism - the lost art of human rationality.

Eh?

Is that also you clicking the minus rep button? If so, please explain.

EDIT: actually scratch that. If it is you clicking the minus rep button, I don't give a ###### about your opinion.

Eh?

You seriously think that someone, somewhere is stupid enough to eat what's in those pictures for the good of their health?

Blood libel has been around for centuries. The Romans spread rumours that Christians stole their babies to drink their blood as part of the Sacrament. But it's the Christians, I wouldn't put it past them...

I too hope it's a hoax, but it's the chinese. I wouldn't put this past them.....

Care/Dare to elaborate on that remark? or are you so content under your rock that you don't need to poke your head out further than is needed to spit out your casual racism?

You seriously think that someone, somewhere is stupid enough to eat what's in those pictures for the good of their health?

Blood libel has been around for centuries. The Romans spread rumours that Christians stole their babies to drink their blood as part of the Sacrament. But it's the Christians, I wouldn't put it past them...

Bit of an arrorant so-and-so aren't you.

I said what I saw was horrific. If you don't find the sight of a dead baby foetus something to be appalled I'd have to assume you are some kind of sociopath.

Also interesting that if someone makes a comment even vaguely about another nationality or mentions muslims, they are described as racist. Yet having a pop at Christians is fair game.

Click away.

Well the Chinese have tried many methods to control their population from contraception to imprisonment for having more than one child. I guess this obvious spoof could represent the ultimate weapon in that battle!

Just thinking along those lines ..... I wonder if we could try it with our white trash and trailer trash? Happy days if we could get the chinese to eat them and it might provide valuable backloads for the container ships too. :rolleyes: Thinking on even more ...... maybe somebody could write it into the Q'uran? ^_^

Care/Dare to elaborate on that remark? or are you so content under your rock that you don't need to poke your head out further than is needed to spit out your casual racism?

Take a look at chinese medicine. Something like this is very plausible. I didnt accuse them of actually doing it. I said I wouldn't put it past them based on what I already know. Strap on a pair Mr. Politically Correct :P

Take a look at chinese medicine. Something like this is very plausible. I didnt accuse them of actually doing it. I said I wouldn't put it past them based on what I already know. Strap on a pair Mr. Politically Correct :P

What you already know is the grand sum of sod all. What you are accepting as "very plausible" is the largest population on earth are condoning cannibalism, because you've heard that they are into some weird ######.

What you already know is the grand sum of sod all. What you are accepting as "very plausible" is the largest population on earth are condoning cannibalism, because you've heard that they are into some weird ######.

I went on holiday to china and fell ill about 3 years ago. There are surprisingly few doctors around over there. Everybody (I asked no fewer than 20 DIFFERENT people) recommended tiger bladder blended with some pig tail. No word of a lie. Suffice to say I stayed ill for 3 days til I found a real doctor. I know firsthand that they still do stuff like that. And this was in Shanghai. I think I have reason to suspect this story as possible truth. I haven't claimed it as fact as you seem to think. It is MY OPINION, that it is plausible BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. It's how opinions are generally formed. It doesn't make me a racist.

Skepticism - the lost art of human rationality.

Also, research, the lot art of the Internet Age

Since the 90s, the first thing to do when stumbling across anything unbelievable you read on the Internet ... go and see if snopes.com has covered it.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

Now, does somebody want to tell me coke used to be green, there were no taxis at the world trade centre on 9/11 and Bill Gates will give me money for forwarding your email ?

Reckon its a Korean pop at the Chinese cos theres no love lost between them ..Every country makes jokes against its neighbours..Indians against Pakistani .Dutch And Belgium etc..Aussies against us Pommie Barstewards..Here in England of course we just dont do that kind of thing

Reckon its a Korean pop at the Chinese cos theres no love lost between them ..Every country makes jokes against its neighbours..Indians against Pakistani .Dutch And Belgium etc..Aussies against us Pommie Barstewards..Here in England of course we just dont do that kind of thing

Not strictly true jc4lab. That applies only to the ones who are not visually different. Irish are thick, scots are p1ss heads, yorkies are tight gits, the french need free soap and the welsh molest sheep and who cares? But we are not allowed to comment in any way on any people of any nationality who do not use Factor 50 on the first 3 days of their hols. Stupid? Unfathomable? Illogical? Certainly but it's just the way it is whilst the inmates are allowed to run the asylum. :glare:

Also, research, the lot art of the Internet Age

Since the 90s, the first thing to do when stumbling across anything unbelievable you read on the Internet ... go and see if snopes.com has covered it.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

Now, does somebody want to tell me coke used to be green, there were no taxis at the world trade centre on 9/11 and Bill Gates will give me money for forwarding your email ?

TBH, they are talking about grilled and bbq meat, I believe the image is something different.

Also SNOPES may a valuabel resource but is really as reliable as Wikipedia

TBH, they are talking about grilled and bbq meat, I believe the image is something different.

So it's the method of cooking the dead babies & embyros that fuels your beleif?

Blimey!

Archived