SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers V Tottenham Hotspur

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Crouch offside.

We just don't create enough for our forwards. We have to buy/loan someone in January, whether that be a winger or a creative attacking midfielder.

This is exactly the problem. We have zero creativity without Dunn, and we simply cannot rely on him to carry our season. We only look like scoring from scrambles (see Birmingham Tuesday).

Btw, all over now. There goes our home form. What do we have left?

if sam says our team is good enough and he see no reason to change things around in jan then he is a fool

If he does say that he's obviously lying anyway. The amount of changes he makes in the wide midfield areas and up front shows he's not happy with those areas.

if sam says our team is good enough and he see no reason to change things around in jan then he is a fool

Will he have money to spend in Jan even if he wants to bring someone in? I think we are in huge trouble, haven't scored for ages and devoid of creativity without Dunny.

If the owners don't release some cash in January i think we are going to be sucked into the battle to stay up.

Will he have money to spend in Jan even if he wants to bring someone in? I think we are in huge trouble, haven't scored for ages and devoid of creativity without Dunny.

If the owners don't release some cash in January i think we are going to be sucked into the battle to stay up.

We are already in that battle. We must win Wigan or Sunderland.

Archived