BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers V Tottenham Hotspur

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the (Please don't use that word again) was that?? That was the dodgiest ###### goal I have ever seen. (Please don't use that word again).

We've put in a very impressive, combative performance. We've looked dangerous and virtually error-free... Tottenham on the other hand has been completely devoid of opportunities or any sort of flow to the game. I was really happy with this performance...

AND THEN WE CONCEDE A ###### ###### GOAL LIKE THAT ARGHHHHH

The ball was in the middle of the park approaching 47mins on the clock so why did the ref not blow for half time??!!! He let them carry on their attack and score. Brilliant! Saying that though we still should have held out until half time. Worst possible time for them to score.

Ah, Premiership refereeing. You work your socks off for the entire half, the referee gives a certain amount of injury time, then takes off his pants and urinates on all your efforts by allowing play to continue after that time has well and truly ended.

If I was BFS I wouldn't even bring the team back on for the second half. This is a mockery.

• Backroom

What the (Please don't use that word again) was that?? That was the dodgiest ###### goal I have ever seen. (Please don't use that word again).

We've put in a very impressive, combative performance. We've looked dangerous and virtually error-free... Tottenham on the other hand has been completely devoid of opportunities or any sort of flow to the game. I was really happy with this performance...

AND THEN WE CONCEDE A ###### ###### GOAL LIKE THAT ARGHHHHH

This happens far, far too often. Whenever I see that we're pushing to score I fear the worst, because we cannot score to save our lives and we love letting in dodgy goals.

Will be interesting to see what Sam does now at HT. Kalinic should come on.

cant believe we are going in one down, tottenham have created nothing apart from that goal :( even lennon been switched flanks as chimbonda's had him in his pocket! weve had the better of everything I just hope we can rally to come back from being 1 down to beat em again they clearly aren't having a good game

spurs clearly cant cope with the pace of junior and di santo, mccarthy been playing well also I think, everyones played well goddamit just need the ball in the back of the net

Ah, Premiership refereeing. You work your socks off for the entire half, the referee gives a certain amount of injury time, then takes off his pants and urinates on all your efforts by allowing play to continue after that time has well and truly ended.

If I was BFS I wouldn't even bring the team back on for the second half. This is a mockery.

What recourse is there against a referee? Players are responsible to the manager, the manager to the chairman/board, the chairman/board to the owner, and the owner to the fans. At every level there is some accountability, except with referees. Why that is allowed to stand I haven't a clue.

Archived