BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bring Back Alan Judge

Shabani

Some of you may be unaware that Blackburn a midfielder out on loan at Championship side Plymouth

Alan Judge needs to be brought back to Blackburn and given a game. Andrews isnt good enough, he couldnt even cut it in the Championship and is doing even worse in the PL. Nzonzi is plucky and determined, but lacks creativity. Out of Emerton Dunn Reid and Grella 2/3 will always be injured at any one time

Therefore he chould come back

This season he has 5 goals in 21 games playing for a poor side tbh

Some quotes from Plymouth fans

'Judge is my favourite player, always give 100% and has that bit of quality about him'

'We really need to bloody sign this guy. Not ever have I saw a loanee put so much into a game. He's a people's champion and is a fine player. Can pick a pass, scores goals, takes good corners and penalties and for a player that is about 4 foot, is fantastic in the air.'

We dont have many other options, we have no money to spend and have.

Other Pl teams have thrown youngsters into CM who are doing a good job. Players such as Henderson at sunderland spring to mind

Bring back Judge!

Yeah why not, as you say Andrews isnt even Championship standard and he gets a game.

But Andrews has established himself as an international midfielder. Why else would Allardyce and Trapattoni...Zzzzzzz...

Give Judge a go. Couldn't hurt.

Certainly couldn't be any worse than what we have seen already. However a midfield consisting of Judge, N'zonzi and Hoillett...must be amongst the youngest we ever have fielded if it ever happened?

Fabrigas,. Ramsey and Wilshire have all played for Arsenal!! How old?

If you are good enough you are old enough!!

Give him a shot and dont lose him, I have posted earlier about him and so has Majiball, he must have a shout now!!

Signed a new contract not that long ago until 2011 iirc but i don't think Sam has mentioned him much, Doran and Jones seem to be the players that Sam has singled out as players who could make the step up.

I found a thread on PASOTI (Plymouth Argyle Supporters on the Internet) about Judge:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=38467&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=alan+judge&start=0

A lot of praise for Judge on there.

Certainly couldn't be any worse than what we have seen already. However a midfield consisting of Judge, N'zonzi and Hoillett...must be amongst the youngest we ever have fielded if it ever happened?

Youngest and the worst perhaps.

Youngest and the worst perhaps.

No, the worst is when Andrews is involved, I saw Judge score two goals last week, looks a useful player, lots of ability on the ball, tenacious little bugger too, as for being small, heres a few top ponder!

Billy Bremner, Jack Wilshere, Brian Flynn, Bryan Douglas, about half of the Spanish National team, Alan Wright, Messi, Bobby Collins, Jimmy Johnstone, Zola, Alan Ball, Maradona, Tevez, SW Phillips, Roberto Carlos!!!

I'd swap Judge for Andrews any day of the week. Don't think he's prem class yet, but will get better unlike Andrews, and would probably do just as well now. Also we can sell Andrews and make a bit of money to spend on first teamers.

The big worry about our midfield is that N'Zonzi, Junior and potentially Judge have far too much pressure on them, they're expected at the moment to be the mainstay of a premier league midfield. All three should be being eased in far more gently, and would massively benefit their progress. Unfortuately since our first choice midfield is crocked or crap this isn't the case.

That is another problem though, but I think that if it were sorted, then the likes of the three youngsters mentioned would do much better and become valuable assets for the club.

Archived