BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Enough Is Enough

ABBEY

:rover: i've been waiting since lardarse bought him of YOUTUBE :blush::brfc:

Forgotten the pre-season game when we initially saw him are you? We wanted him, but thought he was going to Pompey so didn't bother. Then the pompey deal collapsed. We got him and tbh, I keep seeing what he DOES and liking it. Rather than just looking at what he oesn't do as an excuse to slag off the manager. He'll come good.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you have your eyes open or gazing into dunny's eyes....them stats dont pick up on who got the second ball or possesion,he hoofed the ball evry time bar one or two which someone said there was ironic cheers.

Robinson does yes. But at least his passes reach their target - he had a higher % of successful passes than Schwarzer, Jussi, Almunia, Green, Jensen, Given, Myhill, Reina, Sorensen.......I could go on but I cant be assed checking anymore to prove you wrong. :lol: The 2nd ball isnt his problem, thats the midfields job!

Also I was talking about our passes in general - not just his. The majority were not hoofballs as you put it.

Robinson does yes. But at least his passes reach their target - he had a higher % of successful passes than Schwarzer, Jussi, Almunia, Green, Jensen, Howard, Given, Myhill, Reina, Sorensen.......I could go on but I cant be assed checking anymore to prove you wrong. :lol: The 2nd ball isnt his problem, thats the midfields job!

Also I was talking about our passes in general - not just his. The majority were not hoofballs as you put it.

wow heres me thinking it was hoofed and all along we played cultured footy ,someone tell fergie .

? wtf are you on about..you can twist stats whatever way you want but the fact is we hoof it jhc, if you think its good football when the goalie is your best passer then christ knows what you really watch for in a good game. :wstu:

I take it you all love BFS now laugh.gif Rovers fans never change!

Did I read someone even wanted Sourpuss back?

Nope, never wanted him, still don't. He's costing the NHS a fortune for neck physio treatment in Blackburn.

He will always be an arrogant ignoramus to me even if he wins us the Champions league.

I thought your post on the other thread was wide of the mark but...

If he wins the Champions League with this team he deserves to be an arrogant ignoramus.

I was just used as a rather silly analogy suggesting that my opinion of the man will not change. :blush:

Archived