BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton (Home) Preview

jrabrfc

Why on earth is Grella coming on when we have Chimbonda on the bench? Andrews at CB?!

N'Zonzi I'd guess? Maybe Sam is worried about the lack of hieght between Givet and Chimbonda up against Elmander and Davies.

So...errrr...it is Andrews. I'm confused.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT GOAL.

Niko has been brilliant all half and everything is coming off for him especially his class turns.

Overall decent half by us. We should have scored earlier.

Junior has been disappointing yet again but Diouf has been decent.

I hope Nelsens not out for a long time, cause it looked bad. BUt Andrews at center back has me shaking. Chimbonda must have fallen out with Sam.

I don't understand why Jones isn't on the bench this week, when he normally is and when with Samba out we have no backup CB but we have Dunn, Grella and Reid all on the bench?

I thought Nzonzi would be a safer bet at CB, esp with his height. Andrews isn't renowned for his tackling ability.

Good finish by Niko. Hopefully we won't let them back into this.

Damn, bloody TV at the pub is having trouble with their feed so had to come home and listen to Radio Rovers. From what I saw we weren't too bad, Givet was having a bit of a mare early on and with Andrews at CB now I'm a bit worried.

I'm really liking Kalinic, he's turning into a really great prospect.

Oooooh, looks like the ref has subbed himself ?!

Great to be winning at half time, Kalinic took the goal well and struck it nicely, at first glance I think it would have tested the keeper even without the deflection. Thought he did well not too long before to win the free kick that Pedersen put over. (Could definitely see some of the subtle comparisons with Jansen the way he moves with the ball now he's found his feet.) Nice ball to him for that freekick by N'Zonzi as well, must have been a 50 yard aerial ball straight to Kalinic, even if he was under little pressure.

Not a classic but in these sort of games under these conditions any kind of win is a good one.

Archived