BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton (Home) Preview

jrabrfc

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got just out of Mansfield and turned round, not moving at all and not safe to try any further. TV for me.

Pretty abysmal over here in West Yorkshire too. The M65 webcam looks reasonable, but I have a 45 minute journey to get to there. No way I'll make it. Best to give it up and find a pub

The twotters fans are losing it big time on Wanderersway......

we have and always will have a much better support than b/burn....as we have shown time

and time again over the years with our followings to Ewood - the fecking town is petrified when Bolton come to town....

Boltons amazing support haven't even sold their allocation at £15 a ticket, we have at least one half of the bottom tier of the DE so they can only have had a maximum of 5000 tickets, bit poor is it not??

:lol:

Well god's dandruff is falling like crazy in Liverpool.

Hopefully the games on since I've lumped my laptop into the library for a glorious day of research.

I have a good feeling about today so hopefully we can get the win and open up a lovely gap between us and the no-hoper's of our league. We'll most certainly have the advantage today with all the snow in the air, should provide some camouflage to our ariel assault, unless he brings out the orange ball.

3-1 Rovers.

Met Office Weather Warning. There was me thinking it would thaw out :(

North West England:

Blackburn with Darwen

Blackpool

Lancashire

Widespread Icy Roads & Heavy Snow 0335 Sun 21 1300 Sun 21

Sleet and snow will spread eastwards across central and northern England during Sunday morning, giving local accumulations of 2 to 6 cm, and possibly up to 10 cm over higher ground. This will also lead to widespread ice on roads and pavements.

The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for further advice on traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads.

Shouldn't be a problem once on the main roads, it's melting here in any case (ten miles from Ewood) although there's some dodgy looking clouds hanging around.

See you all there!

Edit: That's a bit steep, Cruz. At least as the game is midday it has the best chance of being on, I would have been more worried about an evening match.

I see the armchair fans are getting their excuses in early.

Meanwhile the real supporters are preparing to brave the weather and get out and support their team.

Idiot- I've been to West Ham and Stoke in the past three weeks and only missed a handful of home games in the past ten years and you come on here and have a pop. There's at least six inches of snow sat on my car, plus an hours travel at the very least, all of which is on B roads. You're a muppet mate- get a grip- it is only a game and I'd much rather watch it on the box or even listen to it rather than wrap my car around a lamp post or kill someone.

Shouldn't be a problem once on the main roads, it's melting here in any case (ten miles from Ewood) although there's some dodgy looking clouds hanging around.

See you all there!

Edit: That's a bit steep, Cruz. At least as the game is midday it has the best chance of being on, I would have been more worried about an evening match.

Sat 3pm would have been good for the majority. Over 25k gate as opposed to just about scraping 20k in arctic conditions. Then again the fans have been the last thought since 1992

Idiot- I've been to West Ham and Stoke in the past three weeks and only missed a handful of home games in the past ten years and you come on here and have a pop. There's at least six inches of snow sat on my car, plus an hours travel at the very least, all of which is on B roads. You're a muppet mate- get a grip- it is only a game and I'd much rather watch it on the box or even listen to it rather than wrap my car around a lamp post or kill someone.

Same here, not a million miles from you.

Live in a village nestled in the Pennines, have several inches on the car, live in a courtyard with a steep slope to an untreated road, then another mile to any road with half a chance of being clear. Just before Christmas, turning into the courtyard almost ended in a neighbours kitchen; don't fancy that again.

It's galling to read idiots suggesting we're doing it for an easy life. FFS, I even persuaded next door neighbour to go today, so as well as the s/t being unused, it's another £15 wasted.

Archived