BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton (Home) Preview

jrabrfc

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All those talking crap about the club not caring about the fans just have a look at the price on your matchday/ season ticket before you air your ridiculous tittle tattle.

100% agree.

Although the people complaining are probably doing so out of frustration that they are unable to travel to the game- it does seem that the snow is highly localised up there. It takes a lot to shut Manchester Airport but it is closed at the moment. Have our lot arrived back from Dubai yet? :lol:

All those talking crap about the club not caring about the fans just have a look at the price on your matchday/ season ticket before you air your ridiculous tittle tattle.

Even that price seems bloody expensive for the tat we'e had to endure this season. It's that bad even I'm falling out of love wiht football after 25 years

bit of snow ...soft gits ,its a dusting ffs. nowt like villa game,that was snow on iced snow...

cCMON ZZZZZAM PICK A TEAM TO BATTER BURNLEYS COUSINS AND SEND EM BACK TO MANCLAND IN THERE 2 TAXIES CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA MAMS YA DAD

YA DADS YA MUM

YER INTERBRED LIKE BURNLEY SCUM

for those who think i dont get behind us ,ive had lots of little bets with the fans from horwich city.

Even that price seems bloody expensive for the tat we'e had to endure this season. It's that bad even I'm falling out of love wiht football after 25 years

Can you remember what it was like in the 80's? Bottom of the 2nd division 7-8 thousand fans watching pretty poor football? Granted there were some goot times back then but we should be counting ourselves lucky we have premiership football to watch every week.

Certain fans seem too eager to complain about what we are watching but I guess we've just been spoilt over the past few years.

I'm too young to remember the 60's and 70's but I guess there were dire patches then too.

Go and support a different team then. Its getting boring to hear this over again. Our fans have had it too good.

Half of them seem to think we are owed fantasy football each week, when in reality we're doing well just to be inside this division.

You dont want to watch Man Utd/Arsenal/Liverpool coming to your club each season then fine, there are plenty of other clubs to choose from.

Barcelona play some good stuff, go and follow them.

Go and support a different team then. Its getting boring to hear this over again. Our fans have had it too good.

Half of them seem to think we are owed fantasy football each week, when in reality we're doing well just to be inside this division.

You dont want to watch Man Utd/Arsenal/Liverpool coming to your club each season then fine, there are plenty of other clubs to choose from.

Barcelona play some good stuff, go and follow them.

Don't be so childish. I've seen the club struggling to survive in the old 2nd division and that wasn't pretty but we never played shapeless hoofball.

It's nothing to do wanting to watch ultra fancy dan football. I just want to see the club I love strive for more instead of the surrender football we play under the current manager.

I just no longer feel inspired to watch hoof football with the sole ambition of meerly surviving anymore. IF the style of play was to revert back to association football then maybe I and many others would feel differently. Fans can't help how they feel. Some may be content with scraping by wasting their afternoons and evenings without any entertainment (even a 2 minute spell of pressure would be better than present) and others like me, who are getting towards their 40's, are fed up with the money, hype and a league half full of ambitionless clubs with absolutely terrible players and feel that there's better things to be doing with their time.

However at present I have the matches remaining on my season ticket and I will support the team as ever but they have a big job on to keep me on board after the summer. It saddens me to feel this way but sadly I do. It's my opinion, this is a forum for opinions and I am entitled to express it. Not everyone has a pair of rose tinted specs.

Archived