BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Town Centre Store/ Cafe/ Bar

not the ideal position to attract the required clientele...considering they are marketing it as some sort of 2nd class northcote.... :mellow:

I don't see anything in the marketing to suggest that is the case.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics in here brfc...see previous page.

Anyone else been in yet?

Really good, enjoyed my time there.

Was a bit disappointed there was no medium Men's home shirts in stock :(

Nipped into the cafe for a brew too, the women were polite and very nice, better than the 'can't be arsed' attitude you sometimes get.

Nipped into the cafe for a brew too, the women were polite and very nice, better than the 'can't be arsed' attitude you sometimes get.

Got to say there was lovely girl who came and collected my cup clearing up, she asked, if there was anything else I wanted, her manner was absolutely perfect, what a well rounded excellent young girl the store has there.

The drink though a cappuccino was dreadful, very poor, and knowhere near the standard that a few of the other cafes in town provide.

Early days though but will probably be going in again to renew my season ticket sometime this week.

Pics in here brfc...see previous page.

Anyone else been in yet?

I went in Friday afternoon, the coffee was decent, the walnut cake very nice and fresh and the service was excellent. It's not the cheapest about but I didn't expect it. If I wanted cheep I'd have gone on the market!

A good job done by the Rovers.

We went in on Saturday morning, very nice inside, still lacking in a bit of variety in terms of products available but that will come.

Didn’t have a coffee, but like the layout and pics on the wall.

We went in on Saturday morning, very nice inside, still lacking in a bit of variety in terms of products available but that will come.

Didn’t have a coffee, but like the layout and pics on the wall.

If some of those pictures had prices on I'd have purchased a couple!

I've not had one myself, but I saw some beers in the fridge behind the counter

Cheers Sambo, popped out before I saw your reply, yes, your're right, they do sell beer from the small fridge had a bottle of budweiser before the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I only live 5 miles from Blackburn the only time I step foot in the town is at Ewood for a game or an away ticket.

I was wondering, a few weeks on from the opening, how the new Town Centre shop cum tea bar thingy is getting on.

Do people go in?

Is it spreading the Rovers word?

Is it making dosh?

Has it been desecrated by any dingle scummers?

Do people go in?

Is it spreading the Rovers word?

Is it making dosh?

Has it been desecrated by any dingle scummers?

Iv been in twice....

1st time their was about 5 in the shop and another 10 in the cafe

Last week when we went in again about 5 or 6 in the shop & around 15-20 in the cafe

Dont forget its still difficult to access as the market isnt open & their isnt an entrance open from the corner near primark yet.

Iv been in twice....

1st time their was about 5 in the shop and another 10 in the cafe

Last week when we went in again about 5 or 6 in the shop & around 15-20 in the cafe

Dont forget its still difficult to access as the market isnt open & their isnt an entrance open from the corner near primark yet.

those numbers sound positive to me Hughsey, at this time of the year they can't all be tramps sheltering from the cold, wind and rain.

I went in on Wed this week just before lunch and there were around 10-15 people in the cafe with about 6/7 in the shop.

It was the 1st time I'd gone in and I was very impressed, hadn't been in there since marleys shut down, so it brought back a few memories, the weather was really nice so I sat outside in the garden with my mocha. Would be a good place to go for a beer on matchdays.

Bit of a response to your query preston blue....

The club are very pleased with its performance so far of the retail as so far its doing double the money than the mall outlet did. Constant foot traffic which is good, and like I said before it should increase further once it has the entrances opened accross at the market etc.

The brew room has also started well, but obviously as this is new it will take longer to grow - but still very happy with it. The brew room is also going to add the stamp style bonus to get customers to keep coming back - x number of stamps = a free brew.

Bit of a response to your query preston blue....

The club are very pleased with its performance so far of the retail as so far its doing double the money than the mall outlet did. Constant foot traffic which is good, and like I said before it should increase further once it has the entrances opened accross at the market etc.

The brew room has also started well, but obviously as this is new it will take longer to grow - but still very happy with it. The brew room is also going to add the stamp style bonus to get customers to keep coming back - x number of stamps = a free brew.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated, really pleased that it is doing well. I look forward to hearing that they have Thwaites Mild (Nutty Black) on tap.

Archived