BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, doing what?

the fan section mentioned you as (I believe, my programme is at home so this is from memory) as celebrating Rovers for 50 years, or it may have been your Birthday. I will not be at the Arsenal game (at Wembley for Rugby League) but will bring mine to give you at the Norwich game.

No wonder you sounded vague!!

• Backroom

Have been at a festival all weekend, got home today and watched MOTD without knowing the score and was delighted with the result :) Everton didn't seem to trouble us except for the final minutes and we seemed solid and composed, with a few chances to score a second or third. Brilliant to see Kalinic off the mark - doesn't matter how they go in, as long as they do! Seems the bad luck Niko experienced last season has turned the other way now :tu:

I thought we'd lose to be honest, Everton are a very good team with a number of creative players but we nullified them perfectly. Considering the negativity in the transfer and takeover threads especially it's great to get the season off to a positive start and have a team that appears organised, solid and together.

the fan section mentioned you as (I believe, my programme is at home so this is from memory) as celebrating Rovers for 50 years, or it may have been your Birthday. I will not be at the Arsenal game (at Wembley for Rugby League) but will bring mine to give you at the Norwich game.

No wonder you sounded vague!!

It says "Today's game against Everton marks the start of Den's 50th season as a Rovers supporter. Dennis, who has spent the majority of that time as a season-ticket holder, has followed Rovers all over the country and on some European trips too. He was one of the founder members of BRISA and a leading contributor to the Rovers supporter's website"

:)

It says "Today's game against Everton marks the start of Den's 50th season as a Rovers supporter. Dennis, who has spent the majority of that time as a season-ticket holder, has followed Rovers all over the country and on some European trips too. He was one of the founder members of BRISA and a leading contributor to the Rovers supporter's website"

:)

Where did that come from?

Down at Ewood tomorrow, so I'll have a look for the Programme.

Behave capt Mike he might get into trouble not remembering what he did when under the influence !!

my Secretary reminded me that I phoned work from a bar in Koln and counted 168 empty beer bottles on our table....ahh the good times, soon to return perhaps, beats Blyth away!!

nice to see you mentioned in the matchday programme Den, looking at you I would have said you had been watching Rovers for 70+ years,

How sweet. I'll have you know, if I was a dog I would be eight and a half - but a kid really.

Dont worry den, it didnt have the pictures in from amsterdam :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wife wants to know which pictures you're talking about. :)

PS, if anyone knows who organised that article to go in the programme, please let me know so that I can thank them.

Where did that come from?

Down at Ewood tomorrow, so I'll have a look for the Programme.

They had some left in the shop. It's on page 31, just under the bit about my son getting a First Class Honours Degree in Computer Networking Technology ...

And don't forget to pick up your free wall chart so that you can stick your pictures of Pedersen from the programme on it :)

They had some left in the shop. It's on page 31, just under the bit about my son getting a First Class Honours Degree in Computer Networking Technology ...

And don't forget to pick up your free wall chart so that you can stick your pictures of Pedersen from the programme on it :)

Picked a programme up this morning Mum - along with a season ticket for young baz. One or two photographers about along with someone doing a TV interview.

Forgot the free wall chart, damn.

Archived