BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Football Manager 2011

Guest Kamy100

Jose Enrique is solid and his corners are amazing jones and samba have scorwed like 6 goals each from the corners. I played Judge in my first season abit and didn't rate him atall and banton seems really good this season and Liganzi is amazing better than NZonzi by a country mile :). I'll do another update later when I finish my second season any suggestions for a right back young with lots of potenial and cheap :)

Well, I bought Jonathan for 4mil (relatively cheap) and he's quite young as well (26 currently in my 3rd season). He hasn't exactly been spectacular, but he's been quite solid and rarely any mistakes defensively, but he hasn't provided me with a single goal. I haven't had many goals created or scored by my full backs though.

Judge in my 2nd season had a rating of 7.08 after 17(1) games with 3 goals. Banton was only 6.84 after 4(8) games and 1 goal. Judge has good mental stats and decent physical stats, but his technical stats are seriously lacking. Hopefully he can continue to improve though. Banton's stats are quite poor, the stats of his that are quite high seem to indicate him to be a good impact player rather than a starter (high determination, flair and speed).

Samba scored a total of 18 goals from 50 games in my 2nd season :)

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I bought Jonathan for 4mil (relatively cheap) and he's quite young as well (26 currently in my 3rd season). He hasn't exactly been spectacular, but he's been quite solid and rarely any mistakes defensively, but he hasn't provided me with a single goal. I haven't had many goals created or scored by my full backs though.

Judge in my 2nd season had a rating of 7.08 after 17(1) games with 3 goals. Banton was only 6.84 after 4(8) games and 1 goal. Judge has good mental stats and decent physical stats, but his technical stats are seriously lacking. Hopefully he can continue to improve though. Banton's stats are quite poor, the stats of his that are quite high seem to indicate him to be a good impact player rather than a starter (high determination, flair and speed).

Samba scored a total of 18 goals from 50 games in my 2nd season :)

Wow I just sold Judge :/ and your right banton is better coming off the bench and is there any strikers in the youths that can step up? because I am having a serious striker crisis. Also you know ramm in the youths he's fer decent been starting him latley and is solid and improves fast

Wow I just sold Judge :/ and your right banton is better coming off the bench and is there any strikers in the youths that can step up? because I am having a serious striker crisis. Also you know ramm in the youths he's fer decent been starting him latley and is solid and improves fast

Ramm got snapped up by Man City in my first season while he was still a youth player. They paid me 1mil compensation though. I checked his stats this season and they're pretty poor, so not a big loss at this point. Pivkovski is the best striker in the youth system. He's still very much developing though, it's only now in the 3rd season that I'm giving him some games to help his progress, but he's still far from becoming a Premier League quality striker.

Ramm got snapped up by Man City in my first season while he was still a youth player. They paid me 1mil compensation though. I checked his stats this season and they're pretty poor, so not a big loss at this point. Pivkovski is the best striker in the youth system. He's still very much developing though, it's only now in the 3rd season that I'm giving him some games to help his progress, but he's still far from becoming a Premier League quality striker.

My striker crisis is gettting so bad I have played Pivkovski in my last 3 games he scored 2 in 3 so not bad and just qualified for the quarters of the europa league, Banton scored in the 80th Minute IMPACT PLAYER :)

My striker crisis is gettting so bad I have played Pivkovski in my last 3 games he scored 2 in 3 so not bad and just qualified for the quarters of the europa league, Banton scored in the 80th Minute IMPACT PLAYER :)

Yeah, in my game Banton is a goal scoring machine. I play him in the AML position and he's keeping Fleck, Assulin and Zeman out of the side!

10 games into my 2nd season. sitting top of the league with 1 point more than stoke and arsenal, man u/city and bolton both very close behind.

tableug.jpg

fixturesp.jpg

also as you can see im unbeaten in the champions league, even with a rather difficult group of Juve, Gala and Lyon.

europm.jpg

I am however out of the Carling Cup after losing to West Brom in the 3rd round on penaltys

Season 1 of my 1st 2011 season.

Took the Blackburn job:

League: 5th (71 pts)

League Cup: 4th round (met board expectation at least)

FA Cup: Semi Final loss to Chelsea

Spent - £8.75m

Sold - £11.75m

Key Signing for me - Christian Benitez - 26 goals in 40 games, finished 2nd top in league with 21. Not bad for £1.5m, he is now worth £6.25m. :tu: Also MGP was 5th in most assists too.

I also got 3rd best manager of the year.

Tried getting screen shots up but every time I tried getting them it copied my home page, rather than the FM browser!

Just had one of those games where you cant help but start celebrating, Wolves 4 - 4 Blackburn. going to do a little experiment on the report as I want to start doing a career update like you see on FM forums (with the news articles and things), let me know what you think.

news_banner.jpg

Wolves V Blackburn, FA Cup 5th round, Molineux, Saturday 18/2/2012 3pm Kick Off.

Blackburn currently find themselves overacheiving in the league sitting in 2nd place tied on points with the current leaders Manchester United with 57 points in 27. Wolves on the other hand are sitting in 18th place with 25 points in 27 games and find themselves 1 point away from Burnley in 17th and 11 points clear of Middlesbrough who sit at the bottom of the league.

Wolves have beat Plymouth and Reading to get this far whilst Blackburn have beat Notts County and Queens Park Rangers.

Kevin Doyle put the home side in front on 3 minutes with a header from 5 yards out. Fletcher then doubled Wolves lead on 6 minutes with a well placed shot whilst one on one with the keeper, Wolves are off to a flying start and look like causing an upset.

31st minute and Fletcher add his 2nd of the game with a powerful strike from 8 yeard out, 3-0 to Wolves. his looks like Blackburn could get a spanking here.

44 minutes, Kalinic sees Hoilett make a run, releases a perfect through ball, Hoilett hits it first time, 3-1

2nd half, Wolves come straight at Blackburn again, Ospina makes sevaral world class saves, he really has been on top form this season. Manager Darren Mitchell sees a change of his is tactics needed, he's gone all out on what looks like a 4-1-2-3 formation, off comes Hoilett and Olsson to be replaced by Pedersen and Santa Cruz.

64 minutes Pedersen passes the ball to the feet of Santa Cruz who does a wonderful turn on the edge of the 18 yard box and slots it cooly into the bottom corner. Could this be the come back?

84th minute, and theres a goal. 3-3, Dzeko slots home whilst one on one with the keeper. Mitchell is estatic, sprinting up and down the touchline, fists in the air. That goal meant alot to him.

86 minutes, disaster! wolves swing in a corner, Ridgewell attempts a diving header clearence off the back post only for it to hit Samba and go in. Mitchell looks devastated, surely theres no chance of Blackburn Scoring another now?

4th offical hold up his board, 3 mins of added time. Pedersen looks up and sees the 4th offical holding his board, 12 to be replaced by number 8 David Dunn. The minutes tick down, Wolves fans begin to celebrate, the traveling fans begin to leave.

92nd minute, Blackburn get a corner, Last chance of the game. Dunn hits an inswinging corner to the back post, Samba jumps and connects with his head, everyone in the ground holds their breath... GOAL!! Blackburn players, coaches and fans go mental, after going 3-0 down they manage to pull it back level... TWICE and force a replay at Ewood Park.

F**king sick of this game. Have installed and uninstalled it about 20 times, only got it going once, then I tried changing the skin, game stays load skin for ages. Even before I got it going it was stuck on the installanywhere software configuring the game for the system for an hour at a time. Then go to switch it on tonight and get a blooming error.

Joke!!

Archived