BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Strangest Place You Have Watched Rovers!

Seggie

Just got back from the Leeds Festival which obviously meant I missed the Arsenal match live however thanks to modern technology I was able to watch it on my iPhone in my car through Sky Player and jumped up the sound using my car stereo's Auxillary port. Bit sad I know but watching Rovers is that important to me.

Not quite as mad as magicalmorten but watched a Rovers v man City match from a whorehouse bar (along with the wife and friends) in Dominican republic as it was the only bar with espn at the time and also weatched a Rovers game in a Police Station in Cuba when reporting the theft of my sons clothing from his suitcase !

Not watched but just got within Radio 5Live reception driving north through France from Spain as the Rovers 7 Sheffield Wednesday 2 game began. Don't know how I kept on the road in that first half which ended 5-1 to Rovers. I think it was 4-1 after 16 minutes wasn't it?

Not quite as mad as magicalmorten but watched a Rovers v man City match from a whorehouse bar (along with the wife and friends) in Dominican republic as it was the only bar with espn at the time

Yeah, alright...

Not quite as mad as magicalmorten but watched a Rovers v man City match from a whorehouse bar (along with the wife and friends) in Dominican republic as it was the only bar with espn at the time and also weatched a Rovers game in a Police Station in Cuba when reporting the theft of my sons clothing from his suitcase !

Must have made for a more interesting "half time show" than Hoddle and Rednapp on Sky!! Assume you got pulled off at half time.... :P

Al Qurnah, with three Manure supporting Iraqis, @#/?s that they were. The Bradley was the only structure with bloody A.C in that dusty shithole. Using a cell as an aircard attached to a piece of trash laptop, watching on a Chinese channel almost freeze frame style due to bandwidth limitations. The three stooges were still able to notice fouls by our defenders when all we could see were red and blueish blobs moving around.

It just shows that no matter what creed, culture or religion - all manure fans are cheating skum.

Not watched but just got within Radio 5Live reception driving north through France from Spain as the Rovers 7 Sheffield Wednesday 2 game began. Don't know how I kept on the road in that first half which ended 5-1 to Rovers. I think it was 4-1 after 16 minutes wasn't it?

What a game.....I remember watching that on Sky, oh the memories of Chris Sutton in a rovers shirt

Watched Rovers vs Arsenal FA Cup 6th Round 2000 in a bar on island of Koi Samui off coast of Thailand. Really weird, as the bar tenders knew more about Rovers (in Championship at time) than the people I sit next to on the BBE now. We got beat 3-0 but I was in awe of a local who knew all about Simon Garner - clearly quality always travels :rover:

Guest Kamy100

Watched Rovers v Preston the year that we came up in January 2000. In a remote village in Northern Pakistan, 1am in the morning, freezing cold and electricity going off intemitently. The twist is that it was my wedding night! Nearly was the shortest marriage ever!

Archived