BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The ones we missed out on

Ricky

If Nigel Reo-Coker's attitude is good then he could be a terrific free transfer. I've always rated him as a good player but he never quite pushed on to the next level whilst at Aston Villa. He was a great player for West Ham.

I'd agree, he can support right back too. With the right attitude, if we could have the options of Reo-Coker, N'zonzi and J.Jones in the middle, it'd make us very strong. I believe our creativity will come from out wide, but also having 2 of those 3 in the middle offers Formica or Rochina a chance to have a little more freedom if they were to enter the first team.

• Backroom

Not sure we were ever keen but surely Benjani turned out to be a better signing than Beattie!

Glad we never got Zigic about the best player we have been linked with in recent years is Cardoza (or is it Cardozo?)

Wonder if we'll see the fastest Bulgarian in history at next years olympics?

Think Piquionne has looked decent so far.

I do too but unfortunately his performance will be judged against the backdrop of relegation.

I think Lewandowski has won a Champions medal with Borussia Dortmund winning the German Bundesliga.

I've still not got over us not signing Di Santo :rolleyes:

I'm still mystified why Chelsea did! No doubt a few palms were greased along the line with the russians ill gotten. :rolleyes:

According to Reo-Cocker, he didnt want to sign a contract as champions league clubs are after signing him.

Apparentley Borussia Dortmund want him.

Again According to Reo-Cocker.

Sounds just like sommat bentley would say too!

Reo Coker on a free will be a great signing for someone.

Carew would do for me as a Benjani replacement. Much better player.

Carew? More like a RSC replacement 1 for 1 cos that'll likely be his wage demands.

Reo Coker is OK but if we can get J Jones we'll not need him. However if we are able to dislodge Grella, Andrews and Dunny then he'd be perfect.

Carew? More like a RSC replacement 1 for 1 cos that'll likely be his wage demands.

Reo Coker is OK but if we can get J Jones we'll not need him. However if we are able to dislodge Grella, Andrews and Dunny then he'd be perfect.

Robbie Keane did well, well at least he did his best to keep Rovers up ! I'm saying this just so S-15 dpesn't have to.

Archived