BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wba away

i also had trouble. i then, however, noticed the fine print that you can't actually book for this game online (despite being able to go through some of the motions - picking from a small seat selection, etc). after several extremely frustrating attempts i noticed said fine print and called for tickets. job done!

• 2 weeks later...

Im leaving Sweden tomorrow morning for England, tried calling the ticket office to sort out tickets but ill have to collect them on boxing day which i cant do. Could someone going to the game to me a huge favour and get me two tickets and meet up with me before WBA??? Would be awesome and ill do anything if someone could help out.

Can you not buy them on the day? I can't see this being a sell-out and tickets should be available on the gate. Ring the ticket office early Tuesday morning, the coaches don't set off until 11am. Ticket office should also be open for the boxing day match, might be worth trying then.

Im leaving Sweden tomorrow morning for England, tried calling the ticket office to sort out tickets but ill have to collect them on boxing day which i cant do. Could someone going to the game to me a huge favour and get me two tickets and meet up with me before WBA??? Would be awesome and ill do anything if someone could help out.

Just been down to Ewood and asked about availability of WBA tickets. Rovers have sent 200 tickets back which will be available on the day from a kiosk. Note that it is CASH ONLY.

So i could by them cash at the hawthorns??

Yes, 100% correct. For some reason the tickets were never available online. When I spoke to the ticket office they said that tickets were available at the ground on a cash turnstile.

Thats what I am doing.

Yes, 100% correct. For some reason the tickets were never available online. When I spoke to the ticket office they said that tickets were available at the ground on a cash turnstile.

Thats what I am doing.

Great then, the hawthorns it is then. Thanks Pete, where are you drinkin before the game??

Great then, the hawthorns it is then. Thanks Pete, where are you drinkin before the game??

I think The Vines.

PM me your mobile and I will give you a bell when we get there.

Merry Christmas as well!!

What's the price for tickets?

£25 cash only at the turnstile

Just heard from my brother in law who's in charge of traffic for b'ham footy matches (and a WBA season ticket holder). Usual away allocation of 2,400 reduced down to 1,000 given poor Rovers sales of only 600 up to end yesterday. WBA have been told if we do well against Stoke tomorrow then they think we might shift another 200 inc on the day. The empty space has been sold to WBA fans with the neutral zone being shifted along.

Home banker according the the Baggies lot.

Archived