BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Available saviours

Sorry pal but i think you're talking out of your bum hole with that one. Did you ever go to a game when big sam was in charge?

Plenty, and I was cock a hoop to see my beloved club improve year on year with that 'fat slug' in charge.

You and your dimishing rump of Sam bashers need to wake up... and fast.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry pal but i think you're talking out of your bum hole with that one. Did you ever go to a game when big sam was in charge? Tony Parkes...are you for ###### real??!! It's the kind rubbish talking idiots like yourself that create a bad atmosphere on this board. The owners look like they put the wrong man in charge. I'm sure they'll sort it out if we lose another couple. I'm also sure that their are good enough managers out there who want to play attacking football,and will want to come to rovers.

wise up will you whoever comes in has to get the best from a right shabby bunch of players, someone capable of miracles would have his work cut out saving our bacon and getting this shower to play pass and move football. Man city have all the money in the world and produce dire turgid football week in and week out so what do people think £5m will do here.

Any change right now is for the better as we simply won't stop shipping goals ala the ince reign until kean is gone, Venkys need to workout exactly how many tens of millions will be gone with relegation and offer someone top notch ala jol a fortune for each of the next 9 cup finals, does'nt need to be permanent just not kean.

Plenty, and I was cock a hoop to see my beloved club improve year on year with that 'fat slug' in charge.

You and your dimishing rump of Sam bashers need to wake up... and fast.

It was crap football and while I would never call him a fat slug I still wouldnt want him back now, its done and dusted.

I do think McClaren could be good for us, if the owners fire Kean (and I bloody hope they do) then putting someone with his experience in charge could very easily see us bag the 7-9 points needed to survive.

As we saw with Sam when he was appointed, a new manager can help a struggling team bag an unexpected amount of points early on before the honeymoon period ends.

The bottom line for me, whoever they appoint, he has to be experienced, no cheap crap option this time.

Off topic slightly but I would be overjoyed if they moved to bring our former chairman back as well as a new manager, though thats probably wishfull thinking.

And that is why we are shafted.

Compo to Kean, mega-bucks contract to some stooge who won't keep us up ... it's just making it worse.

Who would come here anyway, with the most clueless owners in football. We must be a laughing stock in the game.

The biggest problem Rovers have is we havent any coaches at the club, so if we get rid of Kean and Brunskill, there is really no one left, think Dusty Miller and Simon Ireland are there but hardly first team stuff, so we need a manager, assistant and a coach!!

The biggest problem Rovers have is we havent any coaches at the club, so if we get rid of Kean and Brunskill, there is really no one left, think Dusty Miller and Simon Ireland are there but hardly first team stuff, so we need a manager, assistant and a coach!!

Would Steve Kean have to be sacked? Could they not appoint a manager and redeploy Kean in his position as coach? For the short-term at least.

Slavan Bilic

Ronald Koeman

Carlos Alberto Parreira

Felix Magath

Carlos Quieroz

Alan Curbishly

Ray Wilkins

Rafa Benitez

Martin O Neill

Frank Rijkaard

Dunga

Steve McClaren

Sven Goran Ericsson

Martin Jol

Claudio Ranieri

Juande Ramos

Manuel Pellegrini

Louis Van Gaal

Zola

Would Steve Kean have to be sacked? Could they not appoint a manager and redeploy Kean in his position as coach? For the short-term at least.

Would you take demotion at a club? that would be constructive dismissal and big compo!!

Would you take demotion at a club? that would be constructive dismissal and big compo!!

In the time period kean has been in the job, then maybe. It may be difficult to do, but Tony Parkes has done it. Ok only as a stand in. But he was also shipped out of the club and also brought back.

Slavan Bilic Yes

Ronald Koeman Yes

Carlos Alberto Parreira Not really

Felix Magath Probably, yes

Carlos Quieroz Don't he's that good

Alan Curbishly No

Ray Wilkins definately not

Rafa Benitez No

Martin O Neill Yes, but only for a few seasons

Frank Rijkaard A cautious yes

Dunga Not sure

Steve McClaren No

Sven Goran Ericsson No

Martin Jol Yes

Claudio Ranieri Cautious yes

Juande Ramos No

Manuel Pellegrini Yes, with backing

Louis Van Gaal Yes

Zola No

That's my opinions on those men. I'd really love to have a Klinsmann/Jow partnership, but that will never happen. Now here is an idea, perhaps Hope Powell could be part of any new coaching team. She has a pro license and managerial experience.

That's my opinions on those men. I'd really love to have a Klinsmann/Jow partnership, but that will never happen. Now here is an idea, perhaps Hope Powell could be part of any new coaching team. She has a pro license and managerial experience.

I would be happy for Sam to come back to the end of the season. Then Gus poyet for the start of next. He did ok at leeds and is doing good at Brighton. Some of the football is good as well. But he did screw up v stoke in the FA Cup. But that may have to do with concentration on promotion.

I could'nt spin off loads of manager names but whoever we get must be a good man manager and command respect from the players, Sam had this but his tactics were to negative for venkys.

Look at the way Baron Greenback and Houlier have turned things around (although Wet spam have a very decent team) the managers are out there, it all depends on what Venky's want to spend.

They have tried things on the cheap and are learning a lesson lets hope they use a sensible option and go for someone with plenty of experience and not some dumb ass marqee manager.

Archived