BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Available saviours

As the odds close in on Kean being sacked, and Rovers plummet down the league, thoughts turn to who is available now and who could potentially save us.

The obvious candidates, for me, are:

Martin O'Neill

Big Sam (Yes, we all know he wouldn't come back, he must hate the owners, and he's busy on Twitter.)

Tony Parkes

Graeme Souness

Steve McClaren

Louis van Gaal (assuming Bayern sack him tonight...)

Rafa Benitez

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping that Benitez thinks he's above us, and has no interest in coming.

Benitez would definatly equate to relegation! As would Parkes and McClaren.

• Backroom

I never thought I'd say this but McLaren could do a job here I think

My main thinking is he is the most likely option as he would come

I never thought I'd say this but McLaren could do a job here I think

My main thinking is he is the most likely option as he would come

He did far better than I expected at Middlesbrough. He had them playing good football, brought some good youngsters through and took them to a cup final.

As I've already said somewhere on this messageboard, I'll buy you a new brolly, Steve, if you'll get down to Ewood pronto.

He did far better than I expected at Middlesbrough. He had them playing good football, brought some good youngsters through and took them to a cup final.

As I've already said somewhere on this messageboard, I'll buy you a new brolly, Steve, if you'll get down to Ewood pronto.

I wonder if he would put on a Lancastrian accent if he got the job?

They were ___ apart from 1 league cup, and that UEFA cup run. Some Venables-esque revisionism going on there.

Anyway, I hope the Rafa stories are not true. He is a real hot and cold manager over the years, and has become mediocre.

I'd love Klinsmann, if only for the fact I'd win £40. And he'd be nowhere without Joachim Low.

Strange first time Benitez has been mentioned, unless you read Roversmad where a poster has said he heard this afternoon that he will be in place Monday.

I actually mentioned Benetez the other day, available and living close to Liverpool!

Big Sam, but he won't come.

Tony Parkes otherwise. He did a good job at Blackpool in very similar circumstances not very long ago.

I don't know who else would come to the present debacle, realistically.

Sorry pal but i think you're talking out of your bum hole with that one. Did you ever go to a game when big sam was in charge? Tony Parkes...are you for ###### real??!! It's the kind rubbish talking idiots like yourself that create a bad atmosphere on this board. The owners look like they put the wrong man in charge. I'm sure they'll sort it out if we lose another couple. I'm also sure that their are good enough managers out there who want to play attacking football,and will want to come to rovers.

Sorry pal but i think you're talking out of your bum hole with that one. Did you ever go to a game when big sam was in charge? Tony Parkes...are you for ###### real??!! It's the kind rubbish talking idiots like yourself that create a bad atmosphere on this board. The owners look like they put the wrong man in charge. I'm sure they'll sort it out if we lose another couple. I'm also sure that their are good enough managers out there who want to play attacking football,and will want to come to rovers.

Are you for real, managers want to manage, not be a puppet for the owners, I know for a fact that at the moment, we are like a poisened chalice with regard to managers!

Archived