BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] PROTEST !

Ah have we scammed that £100m bank account that had been seen by some?

I mean Venkys dont have any money and they are only in it to asset strip us, build a chicken farm on brockhall and make a quick buck on us aint they?? :wacko::rolleyes:

There is a shed load of cash which has come from God knows where in the club but the reality is Rovers are in the worst state in terms of management and ownership since the late '60s.

what a pointless post. No background, no source, no corroboration and topped off with yet another "the end is nigh" remark. Bored again? It's all that waiting aeound for Man Utd and Liverpool to go bust.

I don't know whats done a bigger melt down this season your credibilty or Rovers... and I hear Nicko is back, I really worry about your mental state if thats the case.

what a pointless post. No background, no source, no corroboration and topped off with yet another "the end is nigh" remark. Bored again? It's all that waiting aeound for Man Utd and Liverpool to go bust.

I don't know whats done a bigger melt down this season your credibilty or Rovers... and I hear Nicko is back, I really worry about your mental state if thats the case.

You have every right to disbelieve posters who mention concerns they hear about. But you then must have an opposite view and you must assume that everything is running well at Rovers. Decent owners / good manager / happy players etc etc. Good to have Nicko back in my opinion. Again we have a choice to believe or not to believe.

You have every right to disbelieve posters who mention concerns they hear about. But you then must have an opposite view and you must assume that everything is running well at Rovers. Decent owners / good manager / happy players etc etc. Good to have Nicko back in my opinion. Again we have a choice to believe or not to believe.

I want the old Philipl back... the informed, insightful and dignified poster. The sooner this BPF wannabe imposter Philipl goes the better!

Agreed on Nicko but lets face it he comes here for a reason and knows which posters are the ones in the know.

This is an outrage how dare our two center halves consider moving to MANCHESTER UNITED and ARSENAL don't they no where an even bigger club than the mighty Birmingham. Im getting out my watercolors and making a placard right away.

Archived