BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andy Cryer - Brown noser or true blue?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly one of the best articles from LET I've ever read, as it truly summarises what many people think and feel at this present time. Of course, he is right, we need to support the team, not resign ourselves to relegation just yet... With 5 games left, the players need support - especially our young stars such as Jones, Olsson, NZonzi, Hoilett, Rochina and Kalinic who most of us pin our hopes on to get us out of this mess...

My belief is we need at least one win and a couple of draws to have any hope in doing this and the games against Bolton, West Ham and Wolves are the games we need points from... With the games against the Manchester clubs, we're gonna need a shed load of luck to get anything...

Excellent article.

5 massive games to ensure survival.

My only fear is that Kean remains in charge if this is achieved

Indeed, but relegation scares the hell out of me right now......

The damage has been done,quite frankly Venky's should never have been allowed near a Blue square north outfit never mind our proud club.

Absolutely right SG's. and to think there are still some fans around who see no problems.

Archived