BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United (away - 7th May)

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One proper centre-back?

Two attacking full-backs?

Might as well plant a tree as have Roberts.

Predictable 4-0 defeat.

Mr Steve Kean you again prove yourself to be a cccc.

I'm not happy with the lineup but let's wait and see what happens. Roberts averages about 5 goals a season and I think he has three so far so there is a chance he might have a couple of goals left in him this season.

One proper centre-back?

Two attacking full-backs?

Might as well plant a tree as have Roberts.

Predictable 4-0 defeat.

Mr Steve Kean you again prove yourself to be a cccc.

Mate give it a rest

Givet is a centre back. Injuries have stopped him picking his first choice line-up.

And tbf salgado is probably more attacking than bert.

Give the bloke a break

Part from Roberts and M Diouf I think Keans put out a good team with all the injuries. Out of the two starting elevens I'd still take ours they hav a poor back five and shocking midfield, part from the strikers i'd only take Hitzlsperger.

the reaction on here is absolutely PATHETIC.

P.Jones is clearly injured, so the logical move is to put Givet at CB and move Olsson to left back.

Roberts is poor. Niko is poor. Benjani is poor. No one can say that Niko is a miss. He's not been effective for 2 years.

The line up makes complete sense considering the injuries.

Kean has his faults. But when people come on here and cry for any little reason its sad.

For all those who have decided that Kean is a moron due to this selection then please post an alternative 11 and I guaruntee that I could pick it to pieces.

P.Jones is clearly injured, so the logical move is to put Givet at CB and move Olsson to left back.

Roberts is poor. Niko is poor. Benjani is poor. No one can say that Niko is a miss. He's not been effective for 2 years.

Kean has his faults. But when people come on here and cry for any little reason its sad.

For all those who have decided that Kean is a moron due to this selection then please post an alternative 11 and I guaruntee that I could pick it to pieces.

to be fair it was the same every week under Sam, 'tis the brfcs way.

Im glad Givet is centre back and not hanley....

Shame Olsson has to drop back but I think Hoilett will make up for the loss of him in midfield....

And also glad Diouf has been given a chance over Benjani (just a shame it wasnt instead of Roberts)

Spot on, now come on Rovers!!

Olsson was excellent vs Arsenal against Walcott so could work out.

Archived