BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham United (away - 7th May)

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy enough with the line-up to be honest. Be interesting to see if it's 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, I'd side with the 4-5-1 version with Diouf and Holiett asked to support Roberts from the flank. Plenty of attacking options from the bench if need be also.

Ready to take back what you said about Hoilett, Miseryman?

Thought not.

Give me a chance to bloody well answer.

Nowhere did I say that he wouldn't play for us again, I said that I would be surprised if he did. I am therefore surprised !!!

Let's hope that he's fully fit. gets through the game and has an impact on it for us !!!

P.Jones is clearly injured, so the logical move is to put Givet at CB and move Olsson to left back.

Not really!

Olsson ripped bolton apart and has been ineffective at LB. Why take away a big threat down the left and weaken the defence. Hanley in would have given us a better attacking threat and kept us secure at the back IMO.

• Backroom

As others have said I'm not a Kean fan but other than the forward there isn't much else he could have done today, had he chose Hanley people would jump on that decision as the lad isn't up to task.

Not confident of a result just hope others go our way.

Presumably, Formica is on the bench as our owners are there,I think - therefore avoids the awkward question as to where our £3.5m player is !?!?!?

Presumably, Formica is on the bench as our owners are there,I think - therefore avoids the awkward question as to where our £3.5m player is !?!?!?

Um, wasn't he on the bench last weekend?

THIS is what I like. Intelligent, factual posts as opposed to jargon opinions from the likes of vintageadidas and the guy you responded to.

The facts don't lie. I cannot argue the point he has scored two more goals in one less start than Diouf.

League 15 5

League 16 3

However, i will not change my opinion that he is well out of his league. I am only surfacing because the "legend status" he seems to have from the BBE is a joke.

Anyways, enough of that - lets get the fingers and toes crossed!

Archived