BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STAYING DOWN FOREVER LOVE ROVERS.

Blimey that's a little harsh lol

Harsh? Are you a true rover? I'd have insectscide spraying..best thing we ever did was get Blackburn rovers flying club teeshirts made..I got laid off a Norwegian blondy on the strength she thought I was a pilot lol.

Harsh? Are you a true rover? I'd have insectscide spraying..best thing we ever did was get Blackburn rovers flying club teeshirts made..I got laid off a Norwegian blondy on the strength she thought I was a pilot lol.

Norwegians. Blondes. :rolleyes:

The guy who organises the 35 year banner at OT, or whatever it says as I'm not really interested, was interviewed on Five Live yesterday. He was obviously mainly talking about his banner but also mentioned the Milwall one at Wigan and then "Preston fans flying a banner over Burnley in the 80s."

I texted a correction to Five Live but don't know if it was aired.

I heard it was a lass from Accy who had just had her roots re-coloured.

Anyone know what the Rovers banner actually read ?

I tried every photo shop trick I know but the text remains a blur although clearly there are 9 words.

Busy day for me :rolleyes:

Staying Down Forever, Love Rovers. Ha ha ha.

When Simon Garner paid for a fly-over when Burnley went down....the thing that most clubs seem to be copying this season like its something new & original.

We did it first. We get the credit for having the original idea

The picture is not clear because not everyone had a super fandango digital camera or a mobile phone back then. In fact if someone had a camera with them they were usually a perv :lol:

We could actually survive and thrive without facebook, TWITter, texting our mates 1billion times a minute, or photographing each other being total tools.

I know a guy who was ont t`turd that day.

Several years later in a moment of weakness, he admitted the fly-by stunt REALLY got to him that day. He said the local inbreds were on the verge of rioting, they were so mad. :lol:

It`ll never be bettered.

I know a guy who was ont t`turd that day.

Several years later in a moment of weakness, he admitted the fly-by stunt REALLY got to him that day. He said the local inbreds were on the verge of rioting, they were so mad. :lol:

It`ll never be bettered.

yeah I would want blood

I may be in a minority of one but I thought the stunt showed a complete lack of class on the part of whoever organised it.

Yes you definitely are. I'm not even gonna try and fathom why you think an expensive, intricately put together, totally original, brilliantly timed and wittily delivered gloat at the hilarious (4th division is laughable, even for Burnley) antics of our bitterest rivals is classless. Stuff that they do, like posting dog **** through our manager's door and desecrating a memorial statue is a complete lack of class, the plane stunt was absolute genius.

Archived