BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barclays Premier League Fixtures 2011/12

what date is the actual opening day?

i always believed it was the 2nd saturday which would make it the 13th august

however when Steve Kean was in court he said it began on the 20th august, and was then bailed until the 15th

surely our manager wouldnt get this wrong?

anyone know for sure when it starts

what date is the actual opening day?

i always believed it was the 2nd saturday which would make it the 13th august

however when Steve Kean was in court he said it began on the 20th august, and was then bailed until the 15th

surely our manager wouldnt get this wrong?

anyone know for sure when it starts

The start date for the 2011/12 Barclays Premier League is Saturday 13 August 2011.The fixture list will be confirmed around the middle of June, with the first set of television fixtures announced approximately two weeks later.

My Source

Missing the first game of the season since i can remember.

Hopefully be on in a Spanish watering hole :-)

Me too!! I will be somewhere out on the ocean near croatia on the 13th making my way back to england on my honeymoon.

I am praying for an away game first!!

Very, very kind fixture list for the first half of the season. We have all the top teams at home and should have a chance in the away games. In fact, it's not until 26 December that we have a game that would be classed as definite underdogs.

If we are anywhere near the relegation zone by the end of October then Kean needs to be sacked. He couldn't have asked for anything more if we want to hit the ground running.

Very, very kind fixture list for the first half of the season. We have all the top teams at home and should have a chance in the away games. In fact, it's not until 26 December that we have a game that would be classed as definite underdogs.

If we are anywhere near the relegation zone by the end of October then Kean needs to be sacked. He couldn't have asked for anything more if we want to hit the ground running.

Careful you might get told your stupid by having a opinion.

Pretty kind set of fixtures really, not facing a run of really difficult fixtures until christmas. Like LeChuck said if Rovers are rock bottom in October after those set of fixtures Kean should in some serious trouble.

The final three games could be tricky if we need to put a run together to survive. Having to play Spurs away, derby game against Wigan and then going to Chelsea on the final day won't be easy, especially if clubs like Chelsea still have something to play for.

Ok, silly question perhaps but how do I go about getting tickets for Swansea away?

When the time comes, about 3 weeks before the game, just ring Rovers? If not a ST holder, wait til general sale and they will sort you out and send tickets to your address.

Pretty kind set of fixtures really, not facing a run of really difficult fixtures until christmas. Like LeChuck said if Rovers are rock bottom in October after those set of fixtures Kean should in some serious trouble.

The final three games could be tricky if we need to put a run together to survive. Having to play Spurs away, derby game against Wigan and then going to Chelsea on the final day won't be easy, especially if clubs like Chelsea still have something to play for.

Can't see us being 3-0 up at half-time last day of this season! We'd better not leave it so late!

Archived