BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Alan Shearer

Looks as though Alan Shearer is about to be named Cardiff manager.

What do we think? Disaster or his chance?

If nothing else I'm pretty sure Bellamy won't be returning there after all!

No money to spend, best players leaving or already left.

Would be amazed if he went there.

Big money been going on him for ccfc job all day apparently!

Certain people had Rafa coming to Rovers.

Nooooo! Shearer should come here!

He was a great player - and we all know great players make great managers, even ones who get their home club relegated and sit gormlessly on MOTD spouting one trite remark after another.

Can you imagine the half time team talk?

"The game is called football. Need the ball in the back of the net. Not ours though, hu hu hu. The ball is round, also known as a sphere. If we score more than the other team we win. Winning is good." Exit Alan

Cardif players miss kick off due to an inability to awaken.

Game abandoned.

Cardif relegated with zero points.

Can you imagine the half time team talk?

"The game is called football. Need the ball in the back of the net. Not ours though, hu hu hu. The ball is round, also known as a sphere. If we score more than the other team we win. Winning is good." Exit Alan

Cardif players miss kick off due to an inability to awaken.

Game abandoned.

Cardif relegated with zero points.

One thing I don't like about Rovers is the inability to keep old players around. While I know we are not Man U or as large as the top 4. We need these guys around to explain why Rovers is a special club.

There's nothing I've seen in his TV punditry that leads me to suggest that he has what it takes.......[file this post now & play it back to me next April when Cardiff win promotion with 102 points... :wacko: ]

I think he's done remarkably well so far. I particularly enjoyed all the flag waving and celebrating after beating Boro in his only win as Newcastle manager.

Premature Celebration

Personally I dont think he has the brain or desire to suceed as a manager.

Archived