BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Where is the super stiker!?!?!?

Oklahoma

Everyone here (or almost everyone) has mentioned that the priority is or should be a goal scorer/ striker or something like that.

So, please, can you all make a suggestion of 2 or 3 players and what you think their price and wages would be?

And if you think they would come to Rovers?

It seems all of us think it is easy to find and buy this proven goal scorer, with experience (in the PL, if possible)...

Shane Long from Reading. Would cost about 7-8 million and wages would be 25-30k

David Ngog from Liverpool. wost cost about 5 million and wages would be 25-30k

Robbie Keane from Spurs. would cost about 4 million and wages would be 60-80k. so I wouldn't go for him

Roque Santa Cruz from City. would cost about 4 million and wages would be 40k. The reason I say 40k is because I think he wants to come back to rovers so i think we can talk him into a lower wage with add on if he plays games.

Foreign targets

Oscar Cardozo from Benfica but would he come to rovers.

Melvut Erdinc from PSG but yet again would he come to rovers

Eren Derdiyok from Bayer Leverkusen but yet again would he come to rovers and how much would he cost

Patrick Helmes from Wolfsburg but would he come to rovers. could be available this summer. move to Wolfsburg for 4.5 million pounds.

Shane Long from Reading. Would cost about 7-8 million and wages would be 25-30k

David Ngog from Liverpool. wost cost about 5 million and wages would be 25-30k

Robbie Keane from Spurs. would cost about 4 million and wages would be 60-80k. so I wouldn't go for him

Roque Santa Cruz from City. would cost about 4 million and wages would be 40k. The reason I say 40k is because I think he wants to come back to rovers so i think we can talk him into a lower wage with add on if he plays games.

Foreign targets

Oscar Cardozo from Benfica but would he come to rovers.

Melvut Erdinc from PSG but yet again would he come to rovers

Eren Derdiyok from Bayer Leverkusen but yet again would he come to rovers and how much would he cost

Patrick Helmes from Wolfsburg but would he come to rovers. could be available this summer. move to Wolfsburg for 4.5 million pounds.

are you an agent lol

4-6 MILLION:

Robbie Keane

Roque Santa Cruz

Craig Bellamy

ALEXANDER GERNDT

Sami Allagui

7-10 MILLION:

Carlton Cole

PARK CHU YOUNG

Shane Long

11+ MILLION:

PAPISS CISSE

Lukas Podolski

Leandro Dominao

one's in bold would be my personal choices in the price range

Its pretty much an impossible task to find an affordable (In Rovers Terms) striker with Prem league experience. If any are available I am sure they would be a risk in some shape or form.

Crouch/Keane at Spurs, Bendtner at Arsenal, Jo/Bellamy/Santa at City and Tuncay at Stoke?

Here's hoping we find one from somewhere and sharpish!

I would personally go for Jay Rodriguez at our neighbours Burnley, was at a dinner with Andy Lockhead and Willlie Irvine the other month and they say he has everything required to be a real top striker, under 21 international, English and they say he is better than Conner Wickham.

Dont know what he would cost but his career would be much better if he moved up a level!!

Mentioned him before - David Trezeguet. Short term but should be available on a free.

High profile, vast experience, quality player - doesn't rely on pace, good in the air, can hold up the ball and can finish. Up front with Hoilett, he would be perfect.

Twelve goals in 31 games for a relegated team in La Liga. Scored twice against Barca.

or Benjani :wacko:

• Backroom

I like the idea of the lad from Forest or Long and would have been happy with Cisse or the other Senegalese lad had the prices not been silly.

Archived