BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keisuke Honda.

BRFC_Pilkz

My link

Skysports.com understands that Blackburn Rovers are ready to make a bid for Japanese superstar Keisuke Honda.

A host of clubs have been linked with the CSKA Moscow midfielder, with clubs in England, Italy, Spain and France all said to be keen.

But Rovers are now ready to try and make a move for the 25-year-old and are prepared to bid £12million for his signature.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im guessing signing him would atleast treble shirt sales cant imagine we sell much more than 100,000 per season at the minute. When United signed park there shirt sales went from 1.2m to 1.5m shirts per season.

Im guessing signing him would atleast treble shirt sales cant imagine we sell much more than 100,000 per season at the minute. When United signed park there shirt sales went from 1.2m to 1.5m shirts per season.

Which is why we should be looking at Park Chu Young the Korean striker from Monaco. Good player and very popular over there.

• Backroom

Not getting my hopes up. I've seen no signs our owners are willing to part with any significant sum of cash in regards to the club and Honda would command a hefty sum.

Archived