BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Keisuke Honda.

BRFC_Pilkz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get the tattoo guys, if he doesn't sign buy a Civic and claim you love Honda ;)

To be honest i am not sure there is much room left on me and i have been burned by this before. I look a right t#t with a quartet of Paul Mcstay, Batistuta, Gary McCallister and Hernan Crespo on my back :-)

(Source other than twitter)Rovers have moved for Honda, its at an early stage and nothing is definate,

£8 Million (Source) Highly debatable

(Opinion) Is it another PR Stunt ahead of Asia trip??? Couldnt tell you as we have been a lot further down the line with deals than we are with this one and pulled the plug.

(Source)All that is certain Blackburn Rovers want to sign Honda, and we have made a move

(Source)This move is Venkys lead

If this leads to a transfer??

I won't get too excited until I see him wearing the blue n white shirts, but what I would say (Opinion)God we could do with this one, a really good player

Honda would be a good signing. A marquee signing even, in some parts of the world. And amazingly enough, he's young enough, experienced enough and talented enough to give us years of good service. An 8-10 million is a steal, in my opinion.

Heck, if he is a success in the PL, I could see Japanese sponsors being interested. Honda, sponsored by Honda. :)

Which is exactly why I don't think it will happen. Our managers/owners/secret cabal haven't demonstrated much moxy in the transfer/man management/football business departments.

A seemingly reliable user on twitter reports this -

'Finally some positive news for #Rovers fans, £8m offer for Honda accepted by #CSKA, owners are finally trusting the manager with transfers.'

he follows it up with this -

'Honda will fly out next week to discuss personal terms with his agent, and if that goes well a medical will soon follow. #Rovers'

we can only hope this is true..

he also reports rovers have turned town a £10 million arsenal bid for samba...

Honda will not come 13% income tax in Russia. I will leave you do the maths

Which means teams pay a higher basic to cover the tax. He will be told a take home figure and Rovers will sort the rest.

It happens all the time, probably the reason Toure is on such a crazy amount with Citeh!

Which means teams pay a higher basic to cover the tax. He will be told a take home figure and Rovers will sort the rest.

It happens all the time, probably the reason Toure is on such a crazy amount with Citeh!

exactly!

take a look at this

Top 50 salaries in russian football. 'poor' fella is only number 50.....

http://www.sports.ru/en/football/92060113.html

so that means Honda earns around 25000 euros a week at CSKA. i'm pretty sure we could match that, and give him a rise to account for the tax.....

If Honda signs it will be fantastic news for the club, he was touted at anywhere between 15-20 million over the past 12 months.

8 million would be an absolute steal, however i'm a little puzzled why more clubs aren't in for him at that price

If he signs, fingers crossed for no release clause!

If Honda signs it will be fantastic news for the club, he was touted at anywhere between 15-20 million over the past 12 months.

8 million would be an absolute steal, however i'm a little puzzled why more clubs aren't in for him at that price

Juve we also quoted over 20 million euros in the summer as well.

exactly!

take a look at this

Top 50 salaries in russian football. 'poor' fella is only number 50.....

http://www.sports.ru/en/football/92060113.html

so that means Honda earns around 25000 euros a week at CSKA. i'm pretty sure we could match that, and give him a rise to account for the tax.....

Hope you are right and he does come to Ewood as being based here in Asia he would be the first name I get on the back of the shirt. I can just see this being a deal that is too big for Rovers.

glen from VF said that the figure didnt seem right according to his source, maybe it was 8 million to talk to Honda :)

Liverpool almost signed him for £13.5 million in the january transfer window. he had 18 months left on his contract then. now he only has 11 months left £8 million seems about right to me.........

He is worth what people will pay - and it does seem strange that he is available for relatively little cash. Not quite convinced of the accuracy of this one.

Archived