BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adelino Andre Vieira (Vieirinha)

keaney23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vieirinha

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Blackburn-want-PAOK-Salonika-winger-Vieirinha-also-target-Zenit-St-Petersburg-article768754.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yLNgnlhtkbo

For me , if true its ambitious to try and beat Zenit but for 2.5 million he looks value for the money. Great feet and vision. He would make us dangerous on both flanks with Junior on the opposite side we could see counter attacking football at Rovers which would turn our poor very poor away form.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're already dangerous on both flanks. I wanted us to get Piatti because he was pretty damned close to a sure thing, double your money in a couple of years kind of deal, and is truly lethal. And because of his ability to play in a central attacking role. Not sure this lad fits the bill the same, though I know nothing about him.

"Vieirinha has provisionally agreed a four-year contract with Zenit, but Rovers hope to beat them in the chase for his signature."

Ummmm, why do we keep trying to get players who have already agreed terms with other clubs?

We're already dangerous on both flanks. I wanted us to get Piatti because he was pretty damned close to a sure thing, double your money in a couple of years kind of deal, and is truly lethal. And because of his ability to play in a central attacking role. Not sure this lad fits the bill the same, though I know nothing about him.

"Vieirinha has provisionally agreed a four-year contract with Zenit, but Rovers hope to beat them in the chase for his signature."

Ummmm, why do we keep trying to get players who have already agreed terms with other clubs?

Yeah it seems too ambitious or purely to little to late. I do think this lad fits the bill both financially and in his playing style. Something rovers have lacked is creativity and lack of chances created. It is easy to point the finger at our strikers for not finding the net for the past two seasons but if you take a closer look the problem lies with the midfield for me.

I searched the web a little and found out that the deal with Zenit was made in January but fell through.

Wolfsburg were interested in him about a month ago.

I searched the web a little and found out that the deal with Zenit was made in January but fell through.

Have you seen anything of him whilst he was in Portugal? Do you think he would do well for us? thanks! :tu:

Wonder what is going on, there is clearly a lot more to this story than we have been told. 2.5M seems like wishful thinking.

Have you seen anything of him whilst he was in Portugal? Do you think he would do well for us? thanks! :tu:

He was a promissing youngster that came from FC Porto. However, he never reached their first team and was loaned out to Leixoes first and Paok afterwards. Haven't seen him play since he went to Greece but, according to the portuguese media, he was one of the best players in Greece in the last seasons.

I wanted us to get Piatti because he was pretty damned close to a sure thing, double your money in a couple of years kind of deal, and is truly lethal. And because of his ability to play in a central attacking role. Not sure this lad fits the bill the same, though I know nothing about him.

You know nothing about him yet you still compared him to Piatti. Brilliant. :lol:

Ha, not only that but we seem to have gone to war with Zenit as well.

Bet they're sick of our name popping up with their targets.

Also, I don't know much about the guy but 16 assists in his entire career as a WINGER to me that seems poor.

Like the look of him but gota ask why we keep moving for players at the 11th hour when they are almost signed for another club?!

The Zenit agreement was back in January apparently, this has fallen through.

You know nothing about him yet you still compared him to Piatti. Brilliant. :lol:

Not exactly pal. I was saying I wanted us to sign Piatti because he seemed like a sure thing, but am not as certain about this guy because I know nothing about him. Hence saying "Not sure [he] fits the bill the same", rather than "This lad doesn't fit the bill the same". But thanks for being a douche about it anyway :tu:

If we go in for talks with him, let's not tell him that our strikers are Benjani and Roberts. Let's just show him a video of our Championship winning team instead.

You are just not trying Tim

we have just signed an Argentian international who has played for Real in Spain and the biggest Argentinan team of all time. He's in his 20's so many years a head of him and two footed.

We have another striker that is from Croatia who socred 1 in every 2 games for both his domestic team and his nation side and was signed for 6 million, now valued at 12 milion after some great PL and international displays. He can only get better and better which is scary.

Not there yet, we have another striker who has socred regularly for his international side and been playing in the premiership for many years, very experience and scored some vital goals last season.

We have another striker who has 29 goals in 44 games for his international side, that speaks for itself and recently cost Manchester City 7.8 millon, we were able to get a fantastic deal to get him to Ewood. We are truely expecting great things from him next season.

We signed a young Argentinan for a multi-million pound deal who has only recently been called up to the Argentinan nation squad. Very similar to Batistuta, should be one of the biggest stars in the league next year.

I want you Vieira to be part of this. Its clear we have some of the best strikers in the league but we are STILL looking to improve and be a top 5 side at least. Join us Vieira. Everything I tell is fact, we are one of only 4 team to win the premier league and we have won 6 FA Cup's. This is the team to sign up for.

You are just not trying Tim

we have just signed an Argentian international who has played for Real in Spain and the biggest Argentinan team of all time. He's in his 20's so many years a head of him and two footed.

We have another striker that is Croatia who socre 1 in every 2 games for both his domestic team and his nation side and was signed for 6 million, now valued at 12 milion. He can only get better and better which is scary.

Not there yet, we have another striker who has socred regularly for his international side and been playing in the premiership for many years, very experience and scored some vital goals last season.

We have another striker who has 29 goals in 44 games for his international side, that speaks for itself and recently cost Manchester City 7.8 millon, we were able to get a fantastic deal to get him to Ewood. We are truely expecting great things from him next season.

I want you Vieira to be part of this. Its clear we have some of the best strikers in the league but we are STILL looking to improve and be a top 5 side at least. Join us Vieira. Everything I tell is fact, we are one of only 4 team to win the premier league and we have won 6 FA Cup. This is the team to sign up for.

Or walk in, put a gun to his head and threaten to blow his brains out. Just as likely to work and a lot quicker.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived