BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] England game off

but arent the main problems in london, i thought i heard its only sporadic problems up north? how come leeds game with bradford went ahead yesterday when their are riots in leeds, skysports have already said today that the premierleague expects things to go ahead as normal outside london.

also bernie eccleston said on bbc sport that we shouldnt postpone games as it would send out the wrong kind of message to the rest of the world.

we should be defiant against this scum otherwise they think they will have won.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but arent the main problems in london, i thought i heard its only sporadic problems up north? how come leeds game with bradford went ahead yesterday when their are riots in leeds, skysports have already said today that the premierleague expects things to go ahead as normal outside london.

also bernie eccleston said on bbc sport that we shouldnt postpone games as it would send out the wrong kind of message to the rest of the world.

we should be defiant against this scum otherwise they think they will have won.

There were serious problems in Manchester and Birmingham last night. I suspect much will depend on what happens in Manchester tonight. I believe officers from Manchester were sent to London, and are still in London, which means Lancashire will have to send officers to Manchester. I suspect that the only way the Rovers will be called off is if Manchester need extra police. If games are called off in London, Birmingham and Manchester I suspect the Premier League might opt to abandon the whole programme. I hope not, but you never know.

IF THE POLICE ARE NEEDED ELSWHERE CALL EVERY GAME OFF IN THE UK AND LET THE POLICE BE AT FULL POWER TO SORT THE SCUMBAGS OUT AND LET THE CITIES AND TOWNS GET BACK TO NORMAL,FOOTY IS SECONDARY WHEN PEOPLE ARE BEING MURDERED!!

dont overblow it abbey, its not a war, theres been a few casualties but i can see things dying down soon, why should the good folk suffer because of a load of filth. People should go about there daily lives ( i know saying that may seem silly) and not let this scum win.

IF THE POLICE ARE NEEDED ELSWHERE CALL EVERY GAME OFF IN THE UK AND LET THE POLICE BE AT FULL POWER TO SORT THE SCUMBAGS OUT AND LET THE CITIES AND TOWNS GET BACK TO NORMAL,FOOTY IS SECONDARY WHEN PEOPLE ARE BEING MURDERED!!

Good post Abbey. Totally agree.

dont overblow it abbey, its not a war, theres been a few casualties but i can see things dying down soon, why should the good folk suffer because of a load of filth. People should go about there daily lives ( i know saying that may seem silly) and not let this scum win.

Over blow it. People have died due to the riots, Businesses destroyed. People hurt. The scum declared war on the law abiding people in this country. Now it is time for the law abiding folk to give these scum what they deserve. It may have clamed down - some have said because it was raining in Manchester, that the manchester riots did not continue - but I do not believe we have seen the end of it.

In my street there are no drug dealers - they were removed, by people who stood against them in order to protect their kids. Don't want scum like this about ruining kids lives.

Football is secondary to dealing with these scum on the streets.

yes i hear you but my point is im pretty sure that this will subside before long, it sickens me whats been going on but by people putting their lives on hold, these scumbags will have won.

what though if for example ,the police from lancs are all in say london at the weekend and there is crowd trouble at ewood ,how would you sugggest the stewards stop it ?

look im not saying we should ignore this, obviously football is secondary when things like this happens, all im saying that normal people shouldnt have to suffer because of a number of sub-human filth. The best way to give these people the v's is show them that life goes on and their cries for attention is ignored. Hopefully most of the acts of violence is disappearing and we can go on with life as normal.

Now one game is off I'd rather they were all off personally

Why? I presume Spurs is off because the main road in Tottenham is still closed off, unsafe to pass down and possibly being treated as a crime scene.

• Backroom

Why? I presume Spurs is off because the main road in Tottenham is still closed off, unsafe to pass down and possibly being treated as a crime scene.

Because I'd rather everyone kicked off on the same weekend personally

Archived