BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Slew

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially signed on a 4 year deal. Link.

They're putting him in the reserves. If I were them, I would look to loan him in january to someone like Macclesfield who have just sold Sinclair. Hithcock is on loan at plymouth at the moment. Think it might be good to get him in the reserves for a few months then see if a side like Macc or Crewe would take him till the end of the season.

Sorry to urinate on some blades fireworks at this juncture, but I am reliably informed by championship team academy coach, along with a lifelong forty something blades STH, they both tell me that this guy is highly rated, he's an England U19 International and has been promoted (Early) to the Blades 1st team and has already scored a couple for them.

I'm told, quick, skillful, confident, does score but raw, but defo one for the near future, he played well against some very good teams in the Acedemy cup competition last year,

p.s. I don't mind us buying for the future at any stage, 1055hrs is better than 1105hrs or never, and the person who has already stated that we short on strikers in the Academy set up is spot on.

Welcome to Rovers Jordan.

Sorry to urinate on some blades fireworks at this juncture, but I am reliably informed by championship team academy coach, along with a lifelong forty something blades STH, they both tell me that this guy is highly rated, he's an England U19 International and has been promoted (Early) to the Blades 1st team and has already scored a couple for them.

I'm told, quick, skillful, confident, does score but raw, but defo one for the near future, he played well against some very good teams in the Acedemy cup competition last year,

p.s. I don't mind us buying for the future at any stage, 1055hrs is better than 1105hrs or never, and the person who has already stated that we short on strikers in the Academy set up is spot on.

Welcome to Rovers Jordan.

Errrrm. I'm not so sure. Read the comments in this Forum. Most Blades fans don't seem to rate him. He's probably too young to judge, but these comments don't make for fun reading. http://www.s24su.com/forum/showthread.php?24442-Will-Jordan-Slew....

Errrrm. I'm not so sure. Read the comments in this Forum. Most Blades fans don't seem to rate him. He's probably too young to judge, but these comments don't make for fun reading. http://www.s24su.com/forum/showthread.php?24442-Will-Jordan-Slew....

They are probably just bitter mate. Personally I think that he looks promising.

People keep calling him an England U19 international but he's only made two appearances and hasn't been called up for recent squads.

To be honest, if the U19's are as starstruck as the national team are with Jones, expect Slew to be straight into the team next call up. He'll be in the Under 21's next tournament if he's still with us and we are in the Prem. Same reason that lad who was on loan at the Dingles was in at the last one, even though they weren't even picking him.

Seems like more of the same ol same ol. There's those who want him to be crap for whatever anti Kean/Venky reason and there's some with a postive outlook. Let's give the lad a break, we don't have to find a new Andrews to hate just yet.

Seems like more of the same ol same ol. There's those who want him to be crap for whatever anti Kean/Venky reason and there's some with a postive outlook. Let's give the lad a break, we don't have to find a new Andrews to hate just yet.

Spot on, and of course if you add in that Hughes rated him, and he CAN pick a player...

Archived