BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jordan Slew

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to a blades fan friend on facebook

"He's an 18 year old striker. He runs fast and looks like he could have some talent, dragged our youth team to the final last year with about 700 goals. Scored a few for the first team last season and has started 3 or 4 this season. From the 3 or 4 games I've seen he looks weak, young and off the pace. He could be class but I suspect that theres a reason we are cashing so little in on him so soon."

"He's an 18 year old striker. He runs fast and looks like he could have some talent, dragged our youth team to the final last year with about 700 goals. Scored a few for the first team last season and has started 3 or 4 this season. From the 3 or 4 games I've seen he looks weak, young and off the pace. He could be class but I suspect that theres a reason we are cashing so little in on him so soon."

700 goals!?

700, this guy reminds me of a young Pele.

"Good luck to the lad, I hope me wrong but I think we've sold them a wet firework there, defos."

Based on all the Shef United comments, I'll agree with them and say if he's really not going to see any action for a good 2 or 3 years at best, not great for his development.

"Good luck to the lad, I hope me wrong but I think we've sold them a wet firework there, defos."

Based on all the Shef United comments, I'll agree with them and say if he's really not going to see any action for a good 2 or 3 years at best, not great for his development.

If we loan him out then it shouldn't harm his development at all really.

Does anyone know who we missed out on yesterday? Apparently one loan failed. We signed 3 but apparently were in for 5.

I think we will take a couple of loans in January. JJ, striker and a right back would be good.

The same reason any PL club tries to buy promising young players...

Thats not what I was asking. If we thought he was that promising, why did we not make the purchase earlier in the window? How many other prem teams bought for the future at 22.55 last night?

Quantity rather than quality to appease us fans?

Thats not what I was asking. If we thought he was that promising, why did we not make the purchase earlier in the window? How many other prem teams bought for the future at 22.55 last night?

Quantity rather than quality to appease us fans?

Fulham signed a 17year old irish kid right at the end of the window.

Does anyone know who we missed out on yesterday? Apparently one loan failed. We signed 3 but apparently were in for 5.

I think we will take a couple of loans in January. JJ, striker and a right back would be good.

Nicko, think it was mentioned Kalou last night (no chance) I Know we made enquires about Kakuta back in June. and the loan bid went down shortly after he signed for Bolton, so possible we tried to switch at that stage.

Nicko, think it was mentioned Kalou last night (no chance) I Know we made enquires about Kakuta back in June. and the loan bid went down shortly after he signed for Bolton, so possible we tried to switch at that stage.

Cheers, isn't Kakuta a winger? Perhaps they were looking at him as another forward. I think we may have enough players like him.

Archived