BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for him, clearly not a premiership manager and is being used by owners to deflect blame from themselves.

If he was that downtrodden, he'd have walked away long ago.

But he knows that he's no manager and never will be, so he's clinging onto the only managerial job he'll ever have - which he's only got due to others' stupidity and naivity.

I feel sorry for him, clearly not a premiership manager and is being used by owners to deflect blame from themselves.

He's one of the three legs of the axis of evil. Only when all three legs are removed above the kneecaps can we start the healing process.

He's one of the three legs of the axis of evil. Only when all three legs are removed above the kneecaps can we start the healing process.

Out of the three, I'd put Balaji down as Mussolini (frigging useless), Kean down as Hirohito (punching above his weight and the defeats will stack up and become terminal), which leaves Jerome Anderson as Hitler.

But he is a Premiership manager.

In fact his role at Ewood is far more than that of a a Premiership manager.

Whatever happens he won't be a Premiership manager next season.

Had a righ ding dong at a wedding yesterday with an"arsenal" fan who gets free rovers tickets and was sticking up for cocko and the V's .... Can't understand why she never talked to me all day!

Might have something to do with getting beat, again

Archived