BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Plea from Venkys..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that was indeed true, and not empty words from Venky's, then Blackburn Rovers Football Club is finished as a Premier League team.

Strange question, as I don't have one, but could you get some money back if you physically hand back your season ticket, a bit like giving back a pair of trousers that havea rip in them? I'm just curious.

Kean just spoke on five live, and has been reassured his job is safe and he continues to have the full backing of the owners despite the demonstration...

Sooner or later one of these will be the dreaded vote of confidence.

If anything it just makes me more frustrated, they don't directly mention Kean because they are trying to take the limelight away from him and put the onus back to the fans, they just don't get it do they! Keans record isn't just this season........

Get rid start again, gain respect, move on! It was ludicrous to hire this idiot in the first place but to keep him after all

The rubbish we've seen/heard in the past 9 months is insulting!

KEAN OUT'!!!!!!!!!

See Samba's done the latest plea on the official site regarding not to protest. Bit rich coming from him given he was pretty clear with his own intentions this summer.

Don't see how anyone can take Chris 'I want to leave every time the transfer window is open' Samba seriously. I wonder if he will be captain on Saturday? The reward for backing the manager today...

"The owners gave me their full backing and said, 'If there is going to be a demonstration, don't worry, we're fully behind you'," said Kean.

Unless this is the dreaded vote of confidence, I find it totally baffling.

Well Allardyce said he was safe and the next day or two he was gone. Kean would have been sacked long ago at any other club in the league so there may be a difference this time.

If Kean is correct then Rovers are heading into the abyss.

Instead of asking us to back the team, how about appointing a manager whom we can trust to deliver on the targets you and he set when he was given the job. Targets which have progressively gotten lower the worse the results have been. Who can forget the promise of European qualification, swiftly followed by the promise a top ten finish, swiftly followed by a promise of easy safety, followed by the promise of not being in a relegation dog fight, which was all followed by an uncertain future on the last day of the season and an amazing first half performance against wolves. Ultimately the promise of avoiding relegation was delivered, but it was way below the original targets after your purchase of club and subsequent promotion of Steve Kean.

Fast forward to this season, after many more promises of a huge transfer budget, we were scrabbling for mediocre players right up to the transfer deadline but we did sign one or two decent players, Scott Dann for example. The promises were top ten/challenging for europe, however, one of the worst starts to a season in our history has yet to see us win a game.

And given the poor start already I would suggest it is time to revise the expectations again. I have mentally prepared myself for a painful season of abject underachievement again.

The rot is setting in and once a team looks like relegation fodder so early in the season it becomes ever more difficult to climb the table. I will ALWAYS back the team and to ask us all to bear with things is so patronising it is insulting.

The club is always comes first, we just want our club to stop being the laughing stock it has become.

We want action not words. We want points not false positives. We want goals not more penalty box possession. We want achievements not broken promises. We want honesty and communication not half truths, rumours and silence. We want our views taken seriously not ignored. We want premier league survival with a fight not a whimper. We want passion not submission. We want pride not embarrassment. We want hope not fear. We want arte et labore not deficio et ignavus at every level of the club (tea lady to board). We want our dreams and hopes taken care of by people we can trust and believe that they will.

We want, we need, we love, we live, we work hard to see, we breathe, we eat, we sleep, we dream, we are proud, we are passionate, we are realistic, we are not fools, we cannot be ignored, we smile for, we laugh for, we cry for.

WE ARE BLACKBURN ROVERS.

Instead of asking us to back the team, how about appointing a manager whom we can trust to deliver on the targets you and he set when he was given the job. Targets which have progressively gotten lower the worse the results have been. Who can forget the promise of European qualification, swiftly followed by the promise a top ten finish, swiftly followed by a promise of easy safety, followed by the promise of not being in a relegation dog fight, which was all followed by an uncertain future on the last day of the season and an amazing first half performance against wolves. Ultimately the promise of avoiding relegation was delivered, but it was way below the original targets after your purchase of club and subsequent promotion of Steve Kean.

Fast forward to this season, after many more promises of a huge transfer budget, we were scrabbling for mediocre players right up to the transfer deadline but we did sign one or two decent players, Scott Dann for example. The promises were top ten/challenging for europe, however, one of the worst starts to a season in our history has yet to see us win a game.

And given the poor start already I would suggest it is time to revise the expectations again. I have mentally prepared myself for a painful season of abject underachievement again.

The rot is setting in and once a team looks like relegation fodder so early in the season it becomes ever more difficult to climb the table. I will ALWAYS back the team and to ask us all to bear with things is so patronising it is insulting.

The club is always comes first, we just want our club to stop being the laughing stock it has become.

We want action not words. We want points not false positives. We want goals not more penalty box possession. We want achievements not broken promises. We want honesty and communication not half truths, rumours and silence. We want our views taken seriously not ignored. We want premier league survival with a fight not a whimper. We want passion not submission. We want pride not embarrassment. We want hope not fear. We want arte et labore not deficio et ignavus at every level of the club (tea lady to board). We want our dreams and hopes taken care of by people we can trust and believe that they will.

We want, we need, we love, we live, we work hard to see, we breathe, we eat, we sleep, we dream, we are proud, we are passionate, we are realistic, we are not fools, we cannot be ignored, we smile for, we laugh for, we cry for.

WE ARE BLACKBURN ROVERS.

One hell of a post pal , I will buy you a pint if we ever meet :)

I'm beginning to wonder if this is becoming an obsession for some people, some form of personal power play. I get a gut feeling that those looking in from the outside are judging us as somewhat foolish. If we are being reported on SSN over here then surely it is not a good light we are shining on ourselves given that they seem to revel in any instance to knock our club. I hope this all does not back fire, alienating players from fans further. Would dearly like the focus to be on our team winning against the Arse on Saturday rather than a strong show of discontent by some our fans.

Would dearly like the focus to be on our team winning against the Arse on Saturday rather than a strong show of discontent by some our fans.

While I would love winning against Arsenal, I would much rather the club survive relegation which I view as a virtual certainty with Kean regardless of whether he wins against Arsenal or not. Kean must go, regardless of result this weekend.

I 've always backed who ever is in charge of Blackburn or the players who pull on the shirt I have stuck up for Sam I stuck up for keith andrews even though I never really liked them as a manager or a player they were rovers.

But enough is enough it's time for kean to go after suffering through the second half of the fulham game I was promised many more performances like that if we stuck by our boss this made me the laughing stock of the group I was in and for once I never had a comeback. West ham were relegated with a team that most other managers could have kept up but they stuck by Grant way to long. The venkys need to see there are a core of very good players who a competent manager could easily do things with but kean is far from that.

sorry usa, but im sure you dont attend every home game, though im certain you would if you could, but going to rovers every week, to watch that drivel is enough to turn the fans on the manager, we are paying good money and we are entitled to show our discontent, if i was in argos and i was forking out good money for a product, i would expect the staff to be doing their job right when dealing with me.

Archived