BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Owners at the Game

Miker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why cant you say much more (as always until someone else reveals) lying as usual I presume. Thanks again for the 300 of you thats embaressed the club. Dont throw your toys out like you did on vital.

I can't say anymore cos I was sworn to secrecy, and i'm pretty sure when they announce who is going that individual will back me up on this nitwit, It was revealed on Sky tonight that 700 marched, and embarrased club as you say???? Quite funny how communication out of club has been better this week with more press releases and interviews in one week than they have done since Venkys took over.

So much so that I will be having a one to one with Steve Kean this week, Seriously get yourself a life. Cos when you are told something in confidence, its exactly that!!

I think it is a good move but Venky's could easily turn it into a seriously bad one foundering on the weight of cynicism there is in Blackburn and surroundings if they don't communicate openly about selection criteria for their visitors and the objectives of the meetings.

Unfortunately Steve Kean has an inadequate grasp of stastics and has wilfully misinterpretted predictive confidence levels. Steve appears to think that as all of 1% of the population are convinced he is rubbish, the other 99% think the sun shines from his shiny bonce which is clearly not the case.

I think it is a good move but Venky's could easily turn it into a seriously bad one foundering on the weight of cynicism there is in Blackburn and surroundings if they don't communicate openly about selection criteria for their visitors and the objectives of the meetings.

Unfortunately Steve Kean has an inadequate grasp of stastics and has wilfully misinterpretted predictive confidence levels. Steve appears to think that as all of 1% of the population are convinced he is rubbish, the other 99% think the sun shines from his shiny bonce which is clearly not the case.

What are "stastics"?

You quick to type always, but I do not always trust you. What is shiny bonce? Steve Kean is manager, Venkys are owners, team beat Arsenal, owners want to talk with fans, I see no problems here.

this is what you say glen but I dont believe a word. sky may have said 700 but I never believe sky. I saw with my own eyes as I drove down bolton road the protest and in various news outlets including bbc radio lancashire it was quoted as 250 - 300.

Bus sky sports understands bigs up your pathetic march the created nothing but cringing from 99 percent of fans thats all that matters?

this is what you say glen but I dont believe a word. sky may have said 700 but I never believe sky. I saw with my own eyes as I drove down bolton road the protest and in various news outlets including bbc radio lancashire it was quoted as 250 - 300.

Bus sky sports understands bigs up your pathetic march the created nothing but cringing from 99 percent of fans thats all that matters?

Tbh it does'nt matter how many marched, all i can tell you is around 250 set off, as we was sent of early by the police who had concerns that we may not get to the Darwen end before the Arsenal supporters arrived, as the March gathered pace, more joined and by the time it got to Ewood 700 where actively Marching and singing, Which Steve Kean confirmed out of his own mouth on Sky tonight as did the Chief of Police on Saturday. The numbers were certianly not made up of youths, I'm 33 for a start my Bro who marched is 39, There was many involved in their 50's and 60's, and the ones I had the pleasure of talking to mainlt came from highstanding backgrounds i.e Solicitors, Teachers and 4 men from Norway who had got a flight over to air their opinion (Thats dedication) No chants of Steve Keans blue and white army in the ground as you other 99% did not publically support the manager by calling his name during the game. It went off without any hiccups and we got three points, could'nt of ended any better IMO, Cos the team comes first.

The owners were there and we got our message across, I respect your opinion that you want Steve Kean as Manager and I hope you are right and he turns into one of the best the club has had, There is more to be optimistic in terms of togetherness

Who cares how many were there? the point was to peacefully air concerns over the current predicament the club is in. Whether 1 person or 10,000 marched the fact it attracted press attention and made Steve Kean and Venkys sit up and take notice means the march did its job and did it well.

I reckon the performance against Arsenal was in part a result of the protest - I would imagine Steve Kean wanted the win even more to prove a point against the protesters and doubters. And given his references to the protest in the lead up to and after the Arsenal game I would say that it definitely got under his skin and he is feeling very smug that we beat Arsenal. And fair play to him if he is feeling smug, most people would under the same circumstances. Keep proving my doubts wrong with more wins like that and he can be as smug as he wants. I still don't think he should still be in the job but that is my opinion and for another thread.

And the gesture from Venkys is unprecedented, it shows they are very concerned about the fan's feelings. Hopefully nothing but good comes from it and together - fans, players, manager and owners can all play their part in turning things round asap. Simple really we need everyone working for the greater good, Blackburn Rovers!!

Tbh it does'nt matter how many marched, all i can tell you is around 250 set off, as we was sent of early by the police who had concerns that we may not get to the Darwen end before the Arsenal supporters arrived, as the March gathered pace, more joined and by the time it got to Ewood 700 where actively Marching and singing, Which Steve Kean confirmed out of his own mouth on Sky tonight as did the Chief of Police on Saturday. The numbers were certianly not made up of youths, I'm 33 for a start my Bro who marched is 39, There was many involved in their 50's and 60's, and the ones I had the pleasure of talking to mainlt came from highstanding backgrounds i.e Solicitors, Teachers and 4 men from Norway who had got a flight over to air their opinion (Thats dedication) No chants of Steve Keans blue and white army in the ground as you other 99% did not publically support the manager by calling his name during the game. It went off without any hiccups and we got three points, could'nt of ended any better IMO, Cos the team comes first.

The owners were there and we got our message across, I respect your opinion that you want Steve Kean as Manager and I hope you are right and he turns into one of the best the club has had, There is more to be optimistic in terms of togetherness

Glen dude your going to really end up in some trouble soon lol.. :)

[Edit] to clarify with the wifey if your up all hours on here..

why cant you say much more (as always until someone else reveals) lying as usual I presume. Thanks again for the 300 of you thats embaressed the club. Dont throw your toys out like you did on vital.

Those that marched - according to the police, about 700 marched - did not embarrass the club in anyway shape or form. You only have to look at the responce from the owners, club, Kean to see that. Prior to the march on Saturday could anybody have envisage the PR exercise from the owners, Kean etc that has happened since. Ok Kean is still here - but he is still very vulnerable.

The march created nothing??????????? Er it has been said that 1% of supporters protested - well those 1% created more publicity than the silent 99%.

Kean lied, by saying that the 1% did not support the team. Kean is so stupid he did not understand the protest was about him.

Hounding Glen or for that matter any other poster on here, calling them liars etc is totally out of order. You may not have wanted to get involved in any protest, so be it, that is your choice.

Each person has that choice. But to hound others for having a different opinion or choice as your own is wrong. I want Kean out, others are happy to give him a few more matches and others are totally happy with him. Great, thats their choice - I do not agree with them, but they are entitled to their opinion all the same. I have no intention of slagging them off cos their views are different to mine.

Respect has to be given to Glen - agree or not agree with the protest - he put his words into action.

0,,10303~10005014,00.jpg

Who's Danny Devito in the middle?

Can anyone name them all?

Can anyone shed any light on who the other 6 people in the picture are?

I am sure, giveb all the people who claim to be ITK, someone can name them.

Vineeth doesn't seem to be one of them based on a google search

back row L-R ?????, ?????, ?????, ?????, ?????

front row L-R Venketesh Rao, ????????, Bilaji Rao

The march created nothing??????????? Er it has been said that 1% of supporters protested - well those 1% created more publicity than the silent 99%.

Kean lied, by saying that the 1% did not support the team. Kean is so stupid he did not understand the protest was about him.

Hounding Glen or for that matter any other poster on here, calling them liars etc is totally out of order. You may not have wanted to get involved in any protest, so be it, that is your choice.

Each person has that choice. But to hound others for having a different opinion or choice as your own is wrong. I want Kean out, others are happy to give him a few more matches and others are totally happy with him. Great, thats their choice - I do not agree with them, but they are entitled to their opinion all the same. I have no intention of slagging them off cos their views are different to mine.

Respect has to be given to Glen - agree or not agree with the protest - he put his words into action.

Hounding someone for having different views?

Sounds like this message board.

Can anyone shed any light on who the other 6 people in the picture are?

I am sure, giveb all the people who claim to be ITK, someone can name them.

Vineeth doesn't seem to be one of them based on a google search

back row L-R ?????, ?????, ?????, ?????, ?????

front row L-R Venketesh Rao, ????????, Bilaji Rao

Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub.

Archived